Lounge Saving

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by funlovincpl, Jul 30, 2008.

1. funlovincpl

funlovincpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going to be at Temptations on Dec 6-13th, 2008. We are Temptation virgins....lol....and will appreciate any words of wisdom you can bestow upon us. We were wondering if there are plenty of lounge chairs by the pool or do you need to be up bright and early to "reserve" a couple. What is the resorts policy? We have a pet peeve of people who reserve a lounge chair the night before and sleep in and don't come to the pool until 2pm. Someone else could be enjoying the chair for the morning. Any advise or comments? :cool:

2. bosteph

bosteph Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've not seen anyone put their stuff out the night before but definitely early in the morning. We are usually up and about by 7 a.m. no matter how late we are out...

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    The maintenance staff will remove anything from the night before. About 5:30 am is usually about as early as I have ever seen anyone leave their stuff on the loungers, and there are usually lots of good spots still at 8:00 am.

My pet peeve was to have been one of the earlier ones around the pool, and while enjoying the great view from our loungers have someone that climbed out of bed at noon pull their chairs in front of ours and completely block our view. Then they usually never sat in those chairs, but would always leave them straight up for maximum view block.

The Sexy pool area now has two rows of chairs around almost all the way around, and that should no longer much of a problem.

4. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We found that Temptation was one of the best resorts that we've been to in terms of loungers not being reserved by people who didnt actually show up till very late in the morning, it was a very nice change!

Have fun! :)

5. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we was there in june and there was more than enuff loungers to go round there was still empty loungers well after 10am we have never reserved any even if they have all gone you can get some on the beach and still see all the fun around the sexy pool but the quiet pool has not got so menny they will go quick

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In May it was quite bad. I didnt notice it as much last year (in April) but it was way busy when we got there this year. You had to fight for a chair if you went to breakfast before putting your towel down.

7. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    crowds

Going for first time in December and looking forward to it but would like to know if it's still a good crowd during that time or is it the slow season?

8. Bart/Annette

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Re: crowds

Good but not necessarily great crowds, and depends a lot of when you are going in Dec. It only takes one to start a party :D :D

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    do they have a quite pool there? lol

10. Bart/Annette

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I've never been there, they tell me its nice :lotsofmichaelf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice