Lost

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by 4biddenpleasrs, Aug 11, 2006.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    maybe the makeup people made a mistake... or it could be just an optical illusion... with more hair maybe the grey was less noticable.

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes i suppose! maybe it was to make us think it was a flashback instead of in the future

3. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    true.. they did a good job of making me think different things as it went along...

like... what if they're in a different timeline......... Naomi did say that they're plane was found and there were no survivors. I thought that meant that the "others" created a coverup..... but what if the plane that was found had was the correct plane for that time and it's Jack, Kate, Sawyer, etc all died on that plane.

Our survivors would be second versions of those people ... this could explane why Jack's dad is still alive in his future.

4. Mike L.

Mike L. Regular Registered Member

Chicago via Nuevo Vallarta via Canada via Seattle
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Can I get a shout-out for my boy Locke! Homey still had the fortitude to come back to camp with a slug in his gut and have the strength 2 throw a knife in a girls back.

I didn´t think Charlie had to die.... but hey we all like to se our hero's fall.

I like the fact that Hurley can finally shed his ¨"curse" factor, saving everybody in the van was a brilliant move.

I still want more of the black smoke explained or at least put in its place.

I really can't wait until the next season!

:cool:

P.S. 4bidden... I think your take on who's in the coffin is astute! I think u nailed it... no pun intended!

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RIP charlie :(

but i do love hurley!

6. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Mike.... nailed... *LOL*....

I don't think they'll ever explain the smoke... other than on a high level like it's the islands mind ... or it's all the dark thoughs of the dharma people.. or something like that.

7. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rest In Peace Charlie ! :(

I loved when Sawyer shot Tom, and said....That's for taking the boy off the boat.

So happy that Sayid and Jin weren't killed. :D

Go Hurley ! :D

I thought it was a really good season finale.

8. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    here's another question today..... in Jack's future flash..... where is Juliette???

I'm assuming that Sawyer is the "he" that Kate refers to.... but what happens to Juliette?... did she even make it off the island.

And if Michael is in the coffin then where is Walt?... Did he dissown his father for what he did on the island?

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just for men:p

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    :cry:

I was in Cancun for the finale and for some reason my DVD went wacko that night. I saw everything up to the season finale.

:cry:

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice