Lost

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by 4biddenpleasrs, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: Did anyone notice that Ben's dad also played uncle Rico off Napoleon
    Dynomite? :lol:

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Locke will survive... he is the Jesus figure for the others.... notice the way he carried his father on his back.. like jesus carrying the cross... He is also the only other person that has heard Jacob... so he is the only person that can confront Ben.

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha Uncle Rico!!!!

i also think locke will survive.. and it creeped me out how that dude didnt age one bit, just cut his hair lol

4. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree!!

5. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    finally i can read this thread!! i have just caught up with the latest episode and i hate knowing stuff before i see it so never read this one before!

ok so is it just me or is Lost getting too far ahead of itself!?
    its like they have explored so many theories that none of them actually
    make sense anymore?!

i dont get how ben and the "hostiles" killed off all the darma initiative people and basically took over the island!?! or am i getting it wrong?
    and if that is the case then how do they still get funding for people like
    juliet to come to the island and how do they get information about all the people that crashed on the plane?!
    if people back home know that all the darma people are gone then there
    must be someone big in charge back home and not this jacob character!!

i know what i mean but its hard to explain, lost just makes no sense anymore... bring back boone! lol swoon swoon! (sawyer will do though yum)

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    boone was one fineee lookin man!

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Assuming allot of this will be revealed on the next episode. I dont get how that one canister managed to kill everyone :?

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Guy that gave bens father a job didnt age either :lol:

9. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are tons of chemical gasses that will kill people and they are easily weaponized into the canisters.... as for Dharma off the island... I'm not sure that anyone off the island is aware that things have gone bad. OR.. they've taken over the entire corporation to safeguard thier island.....

as for how did they get the info on the people on the plane.... that's something left to be revealed.... I think they have contacts everywhere.... the russian guy seems to be their Cheif Information Officer and most likely compiled the files. Hell they set up a car accident to snatch Locke's dad to bring him to the island.... these people are sevearly connected.

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eek finale next week!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice