Los Cabos trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Apr 25, 2011.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    hey hope you guys are well

was hoping you would make it back in april

stuart and sondra have already booked and t and i are booking soon as well as poppy/lisa and jill and many more to follow

oh my

i do have a picture from the booze cruise with everyones top on lol

[​IMG]

2. SoCalBeachLovers

SoCalBeachLovers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    Love this pic! Will you be going back the same time as us. My spring break is coming a bit earlier this year. Would love to get together again. We had our wedding a few weeks ago. Hope you are well too.

3. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey guys, congratulations on the wedding, hope all is well.

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Congrats on wedding

:)

Yes it looks like everyone is planning on that week.....have talked with sondra and Stuart bob & barb as well as pops snd Lisa and all look towards booking that first week in April

We have also all been really busy with big get together for new Orleans in October so have yet to officially book cabo

Will do soon though

Rob

5. legs2there

legs2there Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Congrats guys.... Already penciled in the first week of April 2012 ....

Are you guys going to be able to join us in New Orleans in October???

If not we will just have to wait til April to toast the 2 of you!!

Faye & Rick

6. 2v

2v Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    I read most of your posts, Thanks for the great info on the resort. This seems like a good fit for us, wife 39, me 40. How many specialty resturants are there? Can you actaully go into the ocean? We love to dress up a bit at nights, is this the norm for this resort? Is this a touristy place or more laid back than cancun?

THanks for your response, we are thinking about December, do you know what the temps are in Dec?

Kevin
    Iowa

7. legs2there

legs2there Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is definitely more laid back and intimate than Cancun.... The roof top hot tub that has its own swim up bar is amazing and is open from 3 pm til everyone leaves.....LOL.... usually though it is open til at least 3 a.m . I love to dress at night as well and noticed a great variety of dress so I am sure you will be comfortable in just about any attire....

There are 2 specialty restaurants (Asian & the Mediterrean (grill near the beach and pool changes at night) & the buffet restaurant.... Anybody can correct me if I goofed any info here...LOL

Not sure about the temperatures in December... but hey they are great in April....LOL... You could join our bunch we have a great time together!

Now about the ocean... How great a swimmer are you? I was a lifeguard... and my husband is a strong swimmer..... We love to boggie board and body surf as well as snorkle.... Well the boggie board and body surfing are great but there is a very strong under tow so you will be unable to go out too far.... They run a black flag all the time due to this strong under tow... If you walk down the beach you will come to Zippers a surfing bar and grill and you can have a drink and watch all the surfers and you can take some lessons if you like..

Don't plan on doing any snorkling though unless it is in the pool....LOL

Have fun!
    Faye

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice