Los Cabos trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Apr 25, 2011.

1. doxiegirl

doxiegirl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TTR Cabo was one of the best vacations I have ever had. The hot tub is second to none as is the view from atop, on a good day you will see whales. The terrace restaurant was so tranquil in the am with the birds and the greenery and so elegant at night. The air is dry and warm...beach is great but you can't swim in the ocean but he pool is warm and social. Certainly worth going to.

2. joedogg1968

joedogg1968 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Great to read such positive remarks about TTR Cabo. Wife and I have been there 3 times and just love Cabo. This Jube 8th we are going to try Cancun TTR as many folks we met in Cabo stated we will love it just starting to wonder if we made the right choice on the Cancun trip. I guess we will find out in June, either way we will have a great time just going to be neat to see what flavor we like better. Can't beat that roof top jaccuzzi!:wave:

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    one of the things we have found out over the years is that most of the people whom we have met on this site have been good people and as we all know good people help to make a good vacation.

as long as you guys meet up with some cancuncare people when you go down there - chances are you are going to have a great time.

if steve is in town and doing one of his booze cruises be sure and do that - its a lot of fun.

no they dont have anything even remotely close to that hot tub in cancun..........or any other place for that matter

that alone and the view from that tub is worth the trip alone

:)

the best

rob

4. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Is there any kind of booze cruise or similar available in Cabo?

5. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    I have been looking that up also, I know Rob and his group rented a boat for a few hours, I was wondering about a possible private booze cruise for 5hrs or so.

6. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    We would love to do that as well!! Bad scheduling on our part in cancun meant we had to climb back on the "airplane to reality" two days before Steve's booze cruise.

7. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Rob found a booze cruise, the Jungle Booze cruise I believe is the company. They operate out of Cabo St Lucas and if you have enough people they will do a private booze cruise which lasts 2-3 hours. It is a sunset cruise, it basically took us out around the famous rocks and into the Ocean a little bit. We were always within sight of shore. They played great mucis, supplied the booze and it made for a great time, I would highly recommend it. Afterwards we all made out way to Cabos Wabo for a few hours and then either went home or onto other Bars.

It was a blast and a highlight of the week.

8. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    That sounds like a great time! Do you mind if I ask what the cost to do that was?

9. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I believe it worked out to 35.00 a person, 70.00 a couple, Rob and T took care of all that stuff, I beliueve they found the company doing internet searches, Rob will probably chime in, in a bit. Some of the pictures in this trip report and including on the opening page are from the booze cruise.

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Yeah traveling to Baltimore today - staying with Los cabos friends Stewart and sondra

Anyways make sure if you go with jungle cruise or any other outfit that you do a private one - non private booze cruises are a crap shoot and usually just crap.

Steves cancuncare booze cruises are always private - just ask steve - there is a reason

You need about twenty to make it affordable and fun and as with anything there are tons of options - just be sure and thoroughly research the boat and the deal before you do it

The best

Rob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice