Loosers and their cameras

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sundance, Feb 15, 2010.

1. christiger

christiger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well guys...this is it....I didn't have a problem with the guys taking pictures...we actually felt sorry for the loser that was taking them. Not his fault he needs to brag and use the picture and photo shop it so he can try and lie his way into making believe to his buddies that he got lucky with my wife !! And then there was the ladies that snapped us 3 guys with our trousers doen at our ankles....have fun ladies snap away. Why are we all upthight here. It's all good fun....let's keep it that way....and to those ladies there that have the pictures can we see them....lol i was told it looks bigger in person !!! Have fun guys...love reading the debate to pro create also so any time anyone wants to start talking about that let's get it on.....we're not here for a long time , but a good time !!!!

2. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She's telling you that because you took the last beer and won't share:D
    Marsh

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The funny thing about interpretations... they're not always right. If you can stop seeing government control around every corner... maybe one day you'll see that gun control isn't about taking away your guns. It's about putting limits and rules in place to keep people safe.

Back to the proper topic at hand here...

Maybe we should switch from saying camera ban to camera control.. *LOL*

4. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rob.. .tell T I need her help *L*

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i swear

last night i was on one of my typical bitch rants about my personal favorite topic -----------weather men

all the sudden she just glared at me

and then she just casually cut the tv off and said "you have said this exact same speech to me 5 million times. i am going to keep this tv off until you make sure i "got it" and once you are 100 percent sure ive "got it"..........will you be kind enough to never say a damn word about it again and let me watch the weather in peace"

got it

rob

6. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Best line ever, thanks 4biddenpleasrs lol

7. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Whoa! ... LOL

Hey all. I have been as guilty as the next getting into these debates. But I'm suggesting we drop them, or at least use private messaging if you want to continue them. If something is posted publicly there is more of an urge to respond i think.

Gun control, interpretations of other countries bill of rights, Health Care, all are obviously really sensitive subjects stirring strong emotions.

It's great that we all love of countries. And it's really great that, beyond our countries minor differences (and in the big picture they are minor differences) I'm sure we respect each of other and share many commonalities.

Wouldn't it be awful to get down to Temptation and say hi to a group of people...they say where are you from...you answer and they say beat it, your asshole group is over there....lol.

No-one loves debates more than me and they aren't worth creating ill feelings. None us are in a position to change anything anyway so the debates are purely academic.

What brings us together is a lot more important here.

Let's all call a truce :)

8. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i love you man :liebe011:

9. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

LMAO....Awwww..I love you too, man :daveandmo:

10. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok..... I think I can do this....... *L*... oh god.. you had to mention weather men....... I hate those guys.... *LOL*.... KIDDING.... no .. not starting another one.

I'm going to work hard to drop this for everyone here. :)... don't fee the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice