Loosers and their cameras

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sundance, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Sundance

Sundance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back late last nite and had a blast just like we knew we would. Made the mistake of not staying long enough - be sure to stay at least a week. It is so easy to drink to much and have to go to bed by 6pm - but the fun you have makes it worth it. The real fun is partying out around the pool and meeting fun people. I am lucky and have a hot wife that likes to heat things up around us - I look at the poor unfortunate prudes and snoby women and wonder what the resort could be 'without' them. Young singles certainly have their place - mature singles that take pics to jack off to at home won't be getting a xmas card from us. We go to one of these resorts every year and TTR and Chino are great.

2. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Well said! :biggrinbandit:

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I think I read about this on one of the previous camera threads and I am going to try it out in two weeks. I think it might make less of a scene than breaking their camera :).

Anyone dressed standing on the sides taking pics without permission I will take a picture of and tell them if they don't put their camera away I am posting their pic on all the sites as 'WATCH OUT 4 THIS GUY. HE IS A PERV' So unless they plan on never coming back it should work right?

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can tell you if we have an issue this year I'll be the first one to ask Chino to take care of it.

5. btodde

btodde Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Really, I don't understand why people can't just enjoy being at the resort and admiring the scenery without trying to take momentos home (pictures). I call these people "Tools."

I like to take pics too, but of each other and/or friends we meet. Clothed.

I won't hesitate to let someone know their being a "TOOL"

6. misbehaving

misbehaving Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    If some prev is taking my wife's picture with out her knowing it, I will break his camera! Or at least take it from him. That kind of bullshit is uncalled for, and I'm sure I will have several guys backing me up on this.

7. CLG

CLG Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just returned from our 1st trip and the camera usage is way too much. I have been to Hedo, Desire, TTR Cabo, but have never seen something like this. In fact, one night, someone asked us if we would pose for a picture because of our outfits, we declined and they eventually took a picture of us anyway.

8. FUN IN THE SUN

FUN IN THE SUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Here goes the camera rant and rave again.
    First of all, I agree that a few people are there with cameras to take pictures of others, they don't know, in various forms of undress. Previous posts have covered this topic.
    However, I know that there are a few of us camera guys (or gals) who love to take pictures for the sake of reliving the fun times when we return home. The winters are long and memories help. I don't want to make your vacation uncomfortable and will do my best to make sure all of my pictures are of the group that we are at the resort with. I'm a regular guy who likes tiny bikinis and :flash:, if I didn't I'd choose another resort!
    I just don't like the notion that just because I have a camera in my hand I'm a perv and a tool.

9. Sundance

Sundance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love it - the wife was taking an outdoor shower (without top) after sand volleyball and some guy started taking pics with his phone. I walked up to within 3ft and took a pic of his face (and probably had my physco face on) - he got the message.

10. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    I think I met have my co-conspirator for the pool flop. Anyway, did the weather improve on Sunday or Monday. My favorite quote of the week, "I would do that French Canadian from Quebec - " (girl to girl)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice