Looonnnggg A$$ TR June 21st - 30th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jeff n Jill, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Hey Jill, could you PM us and let Stacia know what the down-low Creeper signal is so she can share it with the other girls/wives/girlfriends we meet in August?

Thanks, and great TR!

2. crar0520

crar0520 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Good TR! We are so glad we met met you guys! Sorry for freakin' you out at first, we were freaked out too, seems like we always run into someone from back home! Hope to travel with you all again sometime!!

3. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great TR Jill!

It really was great meeting you and Jeff. Nothing like getting to know someone in the hot tubs! :aktion025: I must say, I agree...that each year gets better and better. I loved everyone we met this year and we had such an amazing group of people. Yes, I tried more than once to recruit John & Tiffany--hopefully they'll join us! Such a sweet and very sexy couple!!

Hope to see you again next year! PM the dates you'll be there!

Teresa & Howard

4. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Heck I'd like to head back down now...
    The freakin' temps here are over 100 degrees...
    it would be great to get back to the cool breezes of Cancun and TTR.

5. ChrisandSusie

ChrisandSusie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    STRANGER DANGER!!!

great trip report!!! Was great meeting you guys. Hope to see you more than 2 days next time :)

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...Thanks for the report....We are planning on joining you June Junkies for two weeks in 2013...cant wait....My absence has been too long.

7. Btownplay247

Btownplay247 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    It was nice meeting the two of you. Hopefully next year we will get to hangout longer.

8. Dee229

Dee229 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all, I am new to this site and to Temptation resort. My husband and I with another couple are wanting to travel to Cancun and TTR seems to be the only resort that hads everything were looking for. We are all lil questionable about what really goes on there. We are in no way prudes, were def party animals. Some reviews are great and everything seems great, where others say that its full nudity all day, naked twister and stuff like that. So i am wondering if anyone can give us a real honest review of what its like at this resort. Any advice would be greatly appricated.

9. tazzman

tazzman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it a real nice place that pretty laid back with a great party atnosphere. It not nidist resort or a swinger place but there are a few that like to go topless at the pools.. It a place where u can let your hair down and relax and be yourself. Personally i go there cause i like the atnosphere and it fun to people watch i have always seem to have a good time. i had made a few friend there mostly :flaguk: sirry usa people but yall can be judgemental at time,,,,

10. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0

Dee, In my humble opinion (quite conservative opinion back in the states) the place is not that bad. I saw a couple (maybe 2) unfamiliar guy parts this year, which is less than in previous years. I think that management has changed things a little around there and became more strict in some ways and less in others. For example, in past years, skinny dipping was not allowed - now it is ignored at night. Men would have to get naked when they lost games and trapse around the sexy pool frequently (this year, there were only a couple of times and we were there 90% of our time during the day). It is not a big orgy party because I would not be comfortable with that and would not continue to go back.

All in all, my honest opinion is that if you like to party, don't judge or want to be judged, then you will have a great time. The thing about this place is that it is a good mix of fun for all ages and people. If you want to get involved, great. If you do not want to be on stage, then you can sit back and watch.

We keep going back because we do not know where else we would have as much fun as TTR! I do not think you would regret it there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice