Looonnnggg A$$ TR June 21st - 30th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jeff n Jill, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I thought it only appropriate to do my “shout outs” at the beginning (“borrowed” the idea from Shawna :)

1. warm sun & cold beer: I will never forget that first night we met you guys at the quiet pool, when I got to meet “Bambi”!
    2. Btownplay247: You guys were a LOT of fun….and it was so nice to hang out that last night! By the way….Vic, I hope you didn’t get sunburned too much while you were there!
    3. ChrisandSusie: Wish we could have had a couple more days with you guys!! It was fun while it lasted!
    4. Lisa & Ben: Glad to meet you!
    5. MichiganCity2: Had a lot of fun with you guys!! Miss you already.
    6. Mike & Niki...MisNch12: Nice to meet you on the dance floor and glad you joined the forum!
    7. Funlvncpl: It was fun hanging out by the sexy pool with you guys
    8. lcp1102: Girl..you were always the life of the party!
    9. MississippiGirl: you were so fun on the boat. I will never forget your foreign language “rawr”
    10. pls615: Thanks for the shots on your last night!!
    11. Steve&Jannet: Huge props to Steve for creating this forum and for the Boobs Cruise! I loved meeting Jannet..such a sweetie!
    12. Shinerfrog: I will not forget my first time meeting you Lori – you are such a sweetheart!
    13. Mart710: Miss you guys!! I am with PDX Ladies, I would like to see his uniform!!
    14. Kat0714: Thanks for letting me try out the whipped cream on the boat! It was so fun having our ‘unplanned’ Italian dinner with you guys.
    15. Zenduo: Glad you came up and introduced yourself to us! Hope to see you again.
    16. IrishDna: It was fun getting to know you guys, you know who to ask when you need a hook up with the music :)
    17. PDXLadies: Don’t even know where to begin…miss your spankings and miss teasing Mena. So glad I have something to blackmail her with! Your purple sucker was a huge hit!
    18. Cntrltxcpl: Good times!! So fun chatting with you guys in the hot tub.
    19. Typoexpress: Hope to see you guys again, hopefully NOT falling off a boat.
    20. Carlos&Katie: I will never forget your Happy Birthday on the Boat!
    21. NTP: Loved your sexy school girl outfit!! Happy you participated with us!
    22. RZR Dawg: I will not forget my first night meeting you guys with your “pimping” outfits…that’s when I knew you were with our group.
    23. n8ivetxns: Also really sexy school girl outfit!! Thanks for participating in that night!
    24. crar0520: Glad we made friends who are CCC junkies with us! Next year, we plan a longer trip together!
    25. Iiimorenos: Wish that we had more time with you guys!! Keep in touch!

Please forgive me if I forgot to mention your name…It has been 1 month to the day that we left to go to TTR and I already have a sucky memory to begin with.

Well, it’s about time I stop my doldrums of “reality” and go back to my fond memories of TTR and the June Junkies group. This is my very first trip report and I have mentally been imagining how I would format this…one of the hazards of being a college professor. Rather than do a day by day, because, I honestly can’t remember the events of each day, I am going to tell you what I thought of the resort this year compared to previous 5 trips (for those who have not been or are interested in that sort of thing) and then talk about some of my favorite memories.

Room:
    When we arrived at the front desk we were checked in and requested our choice room. We were instructed to come back in 10 minutes to see if our room was available. He first offered us 3 other rooms and we were like ‘no’ and then he gave us the exact room we asked for…so not sure why that was the case – but we got our choice room again this year (year #3 in the same room.) We loved the location right off Patty O’s, because we do not go to bed until the heavy thump of music is over anyway and we are close to the sexy pool. I don’t remember getting woke up by loud people in the hallways or by the bar at all. We walked into the room and Holla!! The air was blasting COLD. We were ecstatic because there is nothing worse then being hot in the room while getting all sexied up for the night or trying to sleep. (and don't ask what the room number was, I want it again next year, Jeff...LOL)Room was nice and clean, Jeff immediately checked to make sure Channel 12 still worked – and it did! Our maid came the next day and Jeff slipped her a $20 asking her to take care of us for the rest of the week thinking that tipping up front would get better service and to cut down on the daily reminder of tipping. Well, there must have been a language barrier, because we know that she was not our maid for about 50% of our trip. It was disappointing because we were going to tip her again at the end and realized that there were a few days where we didn’t tip because we thought it was the same person and found out it was not. I wish the hotel would make it consistently the same person for the block of rooms…not changing each week.

Food:
    We always tell people that the food is not 5 star there; however, this year I would say we were both eating (figuratively) our words. The food in the specialty restaurants have always been fabulous, it has been the buffet that I did not like. This year the buffet was better than I remember of previous years (Jeff still likes it more than I do) and I liked that they decorated for their dinner themes, except for the night of the Mayan Holiday with the beating drums (that was annoying). We ate at all of the specialty dinner restaurants and my favorite remains as the Italian. The food there is never disappointing and I do not have a problem finding something I like - it is more like choosing what I will eat! The Asian did not give a lot of options for people who do not like seafood and the Margarita’s changed their menu, which was also disappointing because there were less options. The seafood was ok as a different option than the buffet, but again, I don’t like seafood, so I am definitely eating the turf there. Another huge plus for us was the fact that they now serve food by the sexy pool! I cannot express how nice that was. It would be great to have something different each day because most of the days were burgers and there was one day where they served kabobs and they were a huge hit, so they went fast. Antonio was our server in the buffet. We really like to have a server pick us on our first visit to the buffet and then always eat in their section when we go to the buffet. Antonio was so fantastic as he would have our breakfast and lunch drinks ready before we sat down each time. It’s like they take a minute to get to know you. One last reminder – get the sexy coffee and tip extra for the show. It’s fantastic and memorable.

Entertainment:
    While we appreciate the effort and work that the entertainment staff puts into the nightly Nice Shoes entertainment and the hard work of planning/organizing those nights – Jeff and I realized that we could do without next year. I think we have seen the shows enough now to know what to expect, so we don’t feel like we would be missing anything if we skipped them all together next year and sat at Patty O’s for drinks instead. With that said – the entertainment by the pool is great! They do a great job of keeping us interested during the day. I noticed this year that they specifically told everyone not to take pictures during the games – which I thought was fantastic! I don’t remember that in previous years. There was a significant difference in the number of camera’s I saw by the pool. In fact, I don’t remember noticing any camera by the pool during the day – HUGE change from previous years. The evening pool party was not as exciting as we thought it would be. It was too dark to find our friends and no one was really in the pool.

Bar/drinks:
    Don’t remember having to wait very long at the bar, usually we had Yanni or Raquel serve us at the tall tables (away from the bar). I took my Cake Vodka and will probably do that again because I like it so much.

Boobs Cruise:
    Do it at least once – wish we would have in the past – enough said! Do wish we had more time to shop at the island, we only had about 20 minutes.

CCC Theme nights:
    I was reading tonight the idea of putting a poll out and asking people to vote on theme nights. I think that is a great idea. I was disappointed some nights when there were only a few participants. There were 36 names (x 2 because most CCC names are couples) signed up to be there when we were there. I think it was somewhat because people were too tired to go back and change, but I know that I had on an outfit every night with the theme (except maybe our first night). And for those of you who saw me, I changed each night at least twice…usually less clothes each time. LOL. Also, if I had it to do over again, I would NOT plan a theme on the night of the cruise because that was the night that stood in my mind as the night of least participants, so I am not sure if it was because of the theme or because of the cruise (and people being tired).

Favorite Memories:
    One will always be dancing, especially on Silver/Gold night. Another all-time fav is getting spanked by PDX Ladies (Shawna), her Leather/lace night costume and her rescuing me on the dance floor. Also, eating lunch with PDXLadies and hearing about Mina’s deep dark secrets! If you like to be spanked…you NEED to meet Shawna – she is the BEST! I honestly didn’t know how much I liked it until I met her! I will not forget what I remember from the cruise. I tried to pace myself – but the team really makes it hard because before one drink is finished, they are handing you a fresh one! I loved hanging by the pool, getting my sun on and meeting CCC people and people we are trying to recruit – such as John & Tiffany (if you read this – please message us). They were a great couple. I appreciate the tequila that MichiganCity2 brought and shared with us – THANK YOU!! I did not know how much I liked tequila until you taught me how to “do it right”. The toy party was a lot of fun and I think everyone did a great job! Thanks for participating!! This year Jeff and I were up late enough to eat breakfast and then go to bed on a couple different nights…VERY MEMORABLE. I heard that we missed a great time on the 1st Boobs Cruise, but I had a fantastic time on the second one where the sun was shining. Jeff and I still talk about the couple who came up to us and recognized our hospital thermal 32 ounce mug from our hometown – freaked us out for a second…but then we realized they were Cardinal fans…so they were ok. My husband and I made great friends with a couple of the servers Yanni and Raquel(Also known as my Sexy Mexican Girl Friend...pic's available! Jeff). They were so sweet, hardworking and Jeff even invited Raquel to come home with us – I would be fine with that. Guess she didn’t fit into our suitcase :( It was really neat when we found out that Mina was accepted into Law School while we were there. We love our 2nd home and really – the people there make our vacation. Gosh…so many more fond memories and tomorrow I will think “I should have posted this or that” so maybe I will jump back in and revise.

Least Favorite Memories:
    There were a couple of VERY MINOR incidents where there were larger groups of young guys. We had not noticed this on previous trips. One night I was dancing with Mart710 (wife) and there was a foreign guy standing there staring, not more than an arm’s length away. Mart710 (Husband) came up to dance with his wife from behind; guy stayed and missed the nonverbal cue to leave. Jeff came up to dance, guy still missed the cue. Jeff politely asked him to move along and we learned that there was probably a language/culture difference. Long story short – we ended our night a bit early because foreign guy went back to his group of guys and it seemed like the group mentality was getting stronger – we are not ones to pick fights. Second incident was kind of funny – this is where Shawna came into play. I sat down to talk with Shawna and Mina, stranger guy (creeper) came over and sat down next to me, his girlfriend across from me. Guy puts his arms around me and I politely asked him to remove his sweaty arm off of me. He said ‘It’s okay, that’s my girlfriend’, I said, I don’t want you on me. His girlfriend called me a name, stomped off with him and then apparently cursed at me from across the bar (which caught Shawna’s attention). They were both well into their drunken state and a little while later – they also got their group of friends to start dancing in my space to provoke me. I gave Shawna the “sign” for creeper (special thanks to ChrisandSusie/Btownplay247 for teaching us the signal) and she was immediately there to help. The group dissipated and disaster averted. All in all – we have been to TTR 6 times and this was the FIRST year that we had a couple of potential incidents. With that said – I would still not be in favor of TTR becoming a “couples only” resort…it was Shawna (single lady) who came to my aide effectively in my time of need.

I asked Jeff if he had anything to add…and he didn’t – guess I am a little long winded!!

Thanks for reading this – if you got this far. Hopefully I didn’t bore you! If you are thinking about going to TTR or have any questions, feel free to message me or post.

Planning our 10th anniversary where we spent our honeymoon…TTR 2013…can’t wait June Junkies! Friends, PM me for potential dates.

~Jill~

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  2. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Oh, and we always say that we don't think our trips can get any better...but each year is the "BEST one yet".

~Jill~

3. Hoozle

Hoozle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must know... what is the creeper signal?! lol I might need to use it

4. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great report!! This builds my excitement for our trip in a week from today!!

And yes what is the creeper sign??

5. mszecky

mszecky Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report!

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR and great meeting the two of you earlier this month.

I definitely agree with you on lots of your points in the TR. Having less cameras is a good thing, and the theme nights are always a blast if lots of people participate.

7. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Loved your report, Jill! Thanks for the detail so we can relive it all with you!

Who knows...we might be celebrating your anniversary with you in 2013!

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to know the universal signal for creeper too!!! Craig & Rene always tell me to give them a sign if I need some intervention, but we never chose a sign to use! Something more subtle than frantically waving my arms over my head would be good.

Sounds like you had a great trip, Jeff and Jill. Thanks for posting such a long report, and I hope we will cross paths at the resort someday soon. :)

9. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Ohhh, so many memories!
    I miss you guys! I pulled out the riding crop for a friends birthday and I think that she was surprised just how much she liked being spanked with it. I am always here to help open peoples eyes to new forms of enjoyment...or punishment ;).

Such a pleasure to meet you guys, can't wait to see you again.

10. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Creeper sign is two fingers in the air, kind of a salute to whoever you wanted to be there to help out.

Everyone really was on the lookout for each other this past June, made it much easier to REALLY let loose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice