Looking to play golf

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Rudyman, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Rudyman

Rudyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for some golf buddies to play with for the next month. I am in hotel zone at condominium Bay View Grand. Want to play a lot but won't pay big money to play. I have a local drivers license to show residency. Anyone interested or at least give any local knowledge on how to get on decent courses for reasonable money.

2. JohnBaker

JohnBaker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You may check with the resort you're staying at. Many hotels have their own golf courses or partnerships with nearby courses. So, they may offer discounted rates to guests. Also, it would be helpful to talk to the locals. They should know about any affordable options in the area. Besides, they might be interested in playing a round with you. Keep in mind that in Mexico, the golf courses are usually private. However, don't hesitate to check for promotions. You can always seek more information at the local tourist office. I always do this when I go on trips organized by Chaka Travel. This is how I find the best deals and options.

3. markbener

markbener Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I’d love to play golf
    We are in Cancun at Temptations Feb 13-17

4. NH_single_dad

NH_single_dad Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was debating bringing my clubs for my trip, but still on the fence.

5. davishere

davishere Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    El Manglar Golf Course, Playacar Spa & Golf Club, El Camaleon Golf Club, Grand Coral Spa & Golf, Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok and Riviera Maya Golf Club. These are some famous golf clubs there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice