Looking to Come to Cancun wondering where to go?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by turbosnake, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Blue Bay Getaway

1. Never Done It

100.0%
  2. Done It and would do again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never Do it Again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. turbosnake

turbosnake Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are coming to cancun around may 4th for 10 days and am up in the air about where to stay and such. We were told by some friends to go Blue Bay Getaway. My question is I have seen comments about the Beach being so so or not bad and other comments about not wanting to swim on or near their beach. Any comments about this? If not where is a nice place to stay with beautiful beaches and such that is all inclusive. I have never been on a vacation and not that I am old but am 29 years old just would like this first vacation worth spending money on. Please advise a newcomer...

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I'm heading back to BBG in 12 days...for trip number 53 in about 5 1/2 years so I guess that says something about how much I love BBG.

I am not a beach person but I can tell you that BBG's beach has gotten much better thanks to Wilma.

True, it is not the best beach in Cancun by far but you have to remember that some of the resorts that had fantastic beaches before Wilma don't have the same beach today.

So for me, I wouldn't pick a reosrt right now just based on the beach but rather I'd choose it for what I could get out of the resort.

If you have friends that have done BBG then you should have some idea what to expect. If not, head on over to the BBG Lounge and check out some of the recent trips reports and other posts.

Have a great trip no matter where you end up staying.

Karan

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Karen knows a lot about Cancun, & BBG.. She's your hook up lol. Person full of knowledge...

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Greta!!!!

Karan

5. turbosnake

turbosnake Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:? :? :?

Karan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice