Looking for published AI fees

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TerryB, Mar 8, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am looking for pubished AI fees, cant find them on RCI, can any body help? Or even a break down of of AI fees plus room fees. Terry

2. jdavis331

jdavis331 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AI fees through RCI for 2009 are: January 02-January 29 $104pp/d; January 30-April 09 $120pp/d; April 10-July 02 $91pp/d; July 03-August 13 $100pp/d; August 14-December 24 $82pp/d; December 25-December 31 $149pp/d. The weekly fees vary, depending on your time share and if you are using as an "extra" vacation... the "extra" vacation fee for the week is usually $179... hope this helps!

Jenn

3. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks, I know a lot of people where going at Christmas for 60$ AI fee plus points, Trying to find the lowest pulished AI fees, or the lowest price that has the AI fee plus room fee. Are you RCI or a member ?Terry

4. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    The RCI fees you listed seem high. Look under the last call vacations. This is what I found, Note what I bolded using RCI you get airport to hotel transfer AND free Xcaret park tickets (nice treatment members get)
    Urgent Information
    ADULTS ONLY RESORT AND MANDATORY ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM TOPLESS BATHING AND GAMES FOR MATURE AUDIENCES COULD BE PRACTICED ON SITE** MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OLD. FEES PER PERSON, PER DAY PLUS TAXES. **MINIMUM TWO ADULT PER ROOM** FEES 2008: JUL04-AUG14=US$73; AUG15-DEC25=US$60, DEC26-JAN01/09=US$124 FEES 2009:JAN02-JAN29=US$87; JAN30-APR09=US$102; APR10-JUL02=US$73; JUL03-AUG13=US$82; AUG14-DEC24=US$64; DEC25-DEC31=US$131. INCLUDES: GOURMERT RESTAURANTS ALL MEALS AND BEVERAGES, SPORTS ACTIVITIES. RESORT STAGES SHOW AIRPORT TO HOTEL TRANSFER, PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR TRANSFER AT: WWW.TEMPTATIONRESORTS.COM/TRANSFER.ASP IF MEMBER PREPAYS ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE GETS 2 FREE TICKETS TO XCARET PARK. CALL FREE 018005093040 FROM USA 1-87746486412% STATE LODGIN TAX, NEW VISITOR ENTRY FEE US$15

5. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    I had a link to Premier member rates for 2009 but can't seem to find it now, D'OH!!!! Having said that, we are paying $84 USD pp/d for our stay in May (14-25) and if I remember correctly it was $72 USD pp/d for mid Aug to early Dec 09. Los cabos has a member promotion of $65 USD pp/d from Apr to Dec 09.

Will continue to try and find the ember published rates...and will post if I ever find them.

Scott

6. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have got the member rates for 2009, Just trying to find pubished cheaper rates, Terry

7. JanScott

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    That is probably where I got them...from you. Ooops my bad, lol@me. Terry can you send them to me again? Thinking we are going to need a late summer / early fall TTR fix :shock: Thanks

Scott

8. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Isn't it funny how there is different rates out there for something that really should be just set in stone???

I can see if the resort wants to run a little sale during the slow time to post something up. But otherwise that should be set and thats it.

Nick and Renee

9. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Will try to send it to you tomorrow if I can find your email address, think I still have it, or it maybe in the pm's here . Terry

10. JanScott

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Last time I checked RCI the daily rate was cheaper but they were also adding something like a $176 fee and it didn't include taxes. Quick math was a couple $ more per day than the member rate of $84 during our stay (14-25 May).

If you are curious, check out the the travel agent prices on the tempatations site...$60 pp/day for the same time frame we are there.

I wish they, the resort, would have a sale price like they did last year. I think we booked for $62 or $65 pp/day for last May and Sept. Apparently not this year...

Cheers,

Scott

cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice