Looking for models

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Mark Jalan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Mark Jalan

Mark Jalan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everybody.
    Let me introduce myself, I'm a professional photographer based in Cancun, I do a different kinds of photography in which I do Boudoir Shoots for people from Mexico and some other countries.
    Before anything let me clear that I'm not selling nothing, I'm looking for people that help in a kind of a exchange. I need to get bigger my portfolio on my website, so I'm not charging nothing, instead I need your writte authorizathion to use those fotos on the website.
    Don't think that I just a random guy that are asking for this, I stayed at Desire RM 3 times, and also at Temptation 2 times (in fact I cannot wait for the reopening), I know how some people work really hard on their outfits on the theme nights that's why I´m interested in people of Desire. Besides that I also worked with couples that stay there (all people from Mexico), but I never made a session inside of the resort, so, if there are someone interested we can see the different options that we can have.
    Si hablas español y estas interesado no hay ningun problema en contactarme en español ;)
    I think we can have a real fun time doing this.
    Warmest regards.

2. Cotrifun

Cotrifun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    We are going to be at RM April 28th to May 5th and usually do a photo shoot when we are there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice