Looking for inexpensive airfare///

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cindyinmpls, May 11, 2007.

1. cindyinmpls

cindyinmpls Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    from Minneapolis. Looking to go in July/Aug airfare only.

Anyone have luck in finding cheap airfare from Mpls this summer?

Thanks,
    Cindy

2. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should be watching worryfree vacations.com

They are based in Minny, and use Ryan international charters, which we have flown and will again in a few weeks, many times. Matter of fact, you will probably have a stop over in Dallas if you use them. Have flown on worry free's $79.00 round trip per person many times. About $170 with tax. Those specials are usually not available until a month or so before you will want to leave, and they may not fit your schedule, but they do specials throughout the year as well.

3. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We usually fly with Sun Country, I am not sure what you consider inexpensive, but I looked at a week randomly in August and came up with $365. a ticket. That is what we paid for June, (which is now up to about $460. a ticket for the same time frame in June) We usually book it as soon as we can, I know that Sun Country usually doesn't have their prices go down the closer it gets.

Or if you can do more last minute, try Hobbit Travel and see what they have.

Good luck!

4. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ryan and Sun Country....maybe I was thinking of Sun Country, or they may be one and the same.....

5. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have flown on Ryan International before, a charter out of here in Minneapolis, but I think you were right, it was with Worry Free Vacations. Once we discovered how easy it was to do our own booking or get decent prices on Sun Country, that is what we usually use now. They have more choices on days to fly on, and how can pass up getting actual food on a plane now a days? :)

6. cindyinmpls

cindyinmpls Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks. We have been watching worry free and yeah the price is about 347 pp. Would LOVE to find the 170 airfare. Have not seen that since the mid 90's LOL.
    Worry Free Ryan Int'l flies on Wed and Sat during the summer. SC has more flights however more expensive
    If you catch that super low airfare before I see it.....PM me PLEASE!!
    Thanks again,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice