Looking for a long lost friend.

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by saritacarita, Jan 26, 2007.

1. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pepe is a nut, and His animals are from Narcotraficantes that are either in Jail or got sick of their "playthings"
    I have been here 20 years and know a lot of people you can PM me if you want with more info.

2. saritacarita

saritacarita Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, definitely not Pepe's Tigers. I would remember that. It was only lions.

It was not a big get-up like that. I have heard of Pepe's tigers though.
    I will PM you cunspin. Thanks. :)

3. saritacarita

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't send it! Every case is different but if you see something in the thread that makes you think, then it's a good thing. If you still can't get him out of your head, read the part about getting down here and living in a real relationship with him.

Good luck with whatever choice you make. :)

6. saritacarita

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh no!! :lol: No, Canuck didn't send it. I think the person who did was giving me that perspective. I thank them. :D

7. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Keep reading, Sarah...I think after lambasting vacation romances, we get a bit more balanced. At least if I remember correctly.

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's a great thread and one that should be read by anyone who thinks they might have found "the one" in Cancun.

9. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read the entire thread back from August 2006, and that makes me think.

Yes, some naive girls think they have found the love of their lives. I read so many posts in other boards, from such girls. I am... (whatever job any Mexican can do), I want to find the same in Cancun because I spent a week (or 2) with a wonderful guy, I have met all his family, he is ready for me to move in with him, can you give me some contacts to find that job :roll:

But unfortunately, and I just read an article in a message I received (nothing to do with Cancun), some middle-age men meet young and lovely girls, they think they are the girl of their life, and realize much much later what they exactly wanted from them. :cry: But they feel so proud and... young-like to be seen with a 20 year-less than them. Already said by someone in August.

Well...human nature! Some persons need a long time to learn. I hope all our opinions help, but I read also something I cannot find right now to quote it exactly, but in essence is "you can give an advice, but forget immediately that you did, and don't feel hurt if they don't follow it"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice