Looking for a home(s) for cats

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Curiosa, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Curiosa

Curiosa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am moving back to the USA in 3 weeks and am looking for a home for these three female cats. I cannot take them with me as I'm already taking two cats. The cat in the center (Kiki) is the youngest at 1 year and the other two are sisters (Charlie & Karlita) going on two years. Charlie & Kiki have been spayed and Karlita is having the procedure on Monday. Please message me if you are interested or share this with anyone that may be interested.

I have already posted something on Coco's Cat Rescue's FB page. In the past I have reached out to the organization in Cancun and they weren't able to assist. I've tried asking in my local community and haven't been able to find anyone. I know the Humane Society in Cozumel has their hands full as well. I'm really trying here. People here in Mexico are very superstitious and truly think that cats make you infertile. Mind you that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. [​IMG] Thank you.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice