Looking for a Group OR To form a group to go to Desire Pearl

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by FelicksNNeekCoal, Sep 7, 2018.

1. FelicksNNeekCoal

FelicksNNeekCoal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hello This is our take on TTR, Desire RM, & Desire Pearl. Hoping we can find a group with the same Demographic range, and taste to make our next trip to Desire Pearl the best ever.

Review; TTR, Desire RM, Desire Pearl:
    We are a non LS couple in our early 40's and late 30's, we like to sunbath topless and looking for a classy group our age that we can hang out with at either Desire(s). We are considering other resorts but reading online maybe worse options for us, like Hedo and CSS. Also read that the Desire Cruise Ship needs to be enlarged and update even though they did already recently 2016.

(We tried Temptation and will never go back, its a college party that never ended. Liquor sucks even with premium upgrade, 7 tequila shots and I was barely buzzed, wifey had 5 and barely buzzed.) The Sky Bar has the best DJ and food but its empty, maybe 6 other people there. Don't want to discuss TTR much more in depth buts its not our cup of tea, way to big.

Regarding Desire. Been to both and love the resort facility, service and staff, and love what it could be with the right crowd and DJ/Music. We LOVE the pool size at Pearl, but RMs entertainment staff is A LOT better and funny, DeeDee is awesome, and they start at 10am at RM, Pearl start up at 12pm, we wake up early, so we sun bath by the pool while they are setting up, 3 hours of silence is kind of boring.

The Food at RM is better, but the Service at both Desires, is excellent. TTR is better than any cookie cutter resorts but not the same caliber of Desire.

The Hard Liquor and House Wines are good at Desire no need to upgrade even though you can and they don't hold back back as long as you let them know you like your drinks strong. TTR, well I the liquor leaves a lot to be desired ;-)

The Beach. 3 Strikes all around. Looking forward to the new Desire build wherever that maybe, Punta Cana?

The Entertainment, either boring or redundant, its the same routines and dancers, they go to all 3 resorts to perform. Yes the 3 men singing don't make it to TTR, but thank god for that.

The Night club: We prefer the night club vibe in RM, but still that still needs work, we love to dance but not all by our selves on the dance floor with the entire club staring at us, we are good dancers but not that good to make everyone watch. We did appreciate the compliments we got about our dancing the next morning.
    The playroom at RM is there for Play not the dance floor or the surrounding chairs, making out ok but not BJ's and hand jobs, I don't know maybe we are too conservative. The playroom in RM is definitely setup for Vouyerism, based on the 3 second glimpse we got as we thought we were going to the bathroom, OMG, lol. Whereas Pearls Playroom is a bit more intimate and "private" considering it is a public space but with enough sexual tension, and enough quality liquor Usable, it was empty too! But the Pearl Disco was empty within 1 to 1.5 hours of starting.

After the Club: tradition food, thats what we are used to in NYC! RM wins hand down, and Pearl leaves a lot to be Desired. The food at the central bar, at center of the resort at night is very good at RM plus its a bar atmosphere you can just hangout if you want, right outside the Disco's activities, Pearl's make shift kitchen just SUCKS, for the amount paid to be at the resort I expect more than 4 fold up tables and a portable oven.

After our first trip to RM we talked to them and told them we aren't interested in coming back, after talking to staff at RM, they persuaded us to go to Pearl during SYW. So we went but no luck The disco is not that good maybe because we are used to NYC dance clubs. At Pearl the night is usually over within 1 hour and the crowd gone it not as clubby as we are used to.

RM Jacuzzi, never saw it, Pearl Jacuzzi saw very nice, but never saw it being used but at least we got to see it. Something turns my wife off about simmering in a water laden with semen from the previous occupants actives, and to be honest I tend to agree with her when I'm sober. But I'm told its not as bad as our imaginations have us thinking. Also we aren't big fans of PSA, we don't mind PDA, but thats where the quality of liquor comes into play.

I must say MOST of the crowd at Pearl was a lot classier and refined, but then you have the one lady walking around with an exposed 40EE breast to dinner, kind of a turn off, for us at least, and tends to be what sticks in our minds rather than the other nicely dressed people. But 95% of the people were very classy, friendly, up beat, and respectful.

Hopefully after reading our take on the 3 resorts a group or groups can help make Desire Pearl or other Destinations a place we can visit and travel with a cool group of people the rest of our sexy lives. If not then maybe we should start a group of our own!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice