Long time no see!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Alnapa, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! Been away from this forum for a while.....its weird this time last year i couldnt stay away but hey i guess thats what happens when your not going!

Hola to everyone from me!

2. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Willkommen zurück

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ey Up.

Ian :lol:

5. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So whats been happening on here for the last hmmm 8 months since i last logged in? anyone dead?

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch's brain keeps trying to escape his scrawny body, Jason rigged a competion and blagged a free trip to Cancun by getting the whole world to un beknowingly vote for him, we dont mind cos he's promiced us a go on his new bird when we get to Cancun this year, Adam and Gemma got married and had twins baby they called godzilla and godzooky, apart from that f*ck all else to be perfectly honest.

What you been up to ?

Ian :lol: :lol:

8. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol thats a fair bit of news!

Hmmm what have i been up to? not a lot working & living is fecking debt! and i have been cheating on this forum with another along with Bart from Englands finest called Football 365 forum....its just generally filthier there lol! :p

So Ian you off to Cancun then this year?

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flights booked and paid for but got to sort a few ' issues' at home before I fully commit 100%. How come your not working, have you gone all proper ' soap dodger ' and become a full time student. :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha ian :lol:

alright man hope alls ok

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice