Long, thorough and honest review January 18-26

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Blackcoupleindc, Jan 27, 2014.

1. crissynchris

crissynchris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Yeah, I agree with that. And I am sure we will still end up at GOV (looks like a fun group going, so that helps a lot). I just hate feeling duped... like I said on another thread, I never expected TTR2, but it sounds like they are falling painfully short of what they advertised. I don't like being sold a bill of goods... this lights out at 1 AM better change and quick. That being said, we'll make it work. They might not like it but we're going to keep the party going past 1 one way or another :aktion047:

2. Blackcoupleindc

Blackcoupleindc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We went to TTR Saturday night and their DJ was far, far superior to the GOV DJ. He at least let songs play through to the end, didn't scratch incessantly and didn't try to make the crowd do things it didn't want to do.

3. luvs2travel

luvs2travel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Yea, the dj was over the top with his scratching while we were there. When we mentioned it to Valentina, she started making scratching noises. She knew exactly what we were talking about. We went to Oasis Sens for dinner one night (it wasn't included) while we were there and the music was infinitely better. No one was catching wrist bands so we partied there for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Blackcoupleindc

Blackcoupleindc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I'm really curious as to what if anything they are going to do about the DJ. He was a constant complaint every night at the Coyote Bar. A good DJ can really help a bad bar, conversely, a bad DJ really kills a good bar. You don't know how badly i wanted to run in and take him of the mike! :aktion070:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice