Long Shot but maybe possible

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AussieBabe, Mar 13, 2008.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lost my camera while I was away and lost all my photos from my trip so far as a result, so sad. If anyone comes across my camera in Cancun (it's a pale pink olympus mju 760 one) coz I know some of your are on here while there please try to check it out and get the memory card for me if photos still are on there. I would love to get my Disneyland photos taken on my birthday back. The camera still had room for like 800 or so pics so it might not of been cleared straight away, or maybe you might come across the group of girls who helped me that night coz I'm hoping they might of picked up my bag when I fell. I dunno, just a desperate plea really.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    stranger things have happened so you might just get it back.

good luck :)

3. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Were u with anybody that you knew to help you out and grab ur things? Did you go to Cancun alone?

I feel so bad, I hope everything works out for you..

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At the time we were with some Australian guys from Brisbane who were staying at the Gran Caribe Real, about 6 of them and there were some girls from the States who helped me there also but I don't have any names except my sister thinks there might of been a Simon, I don't know what hotel the girls were staying at. But I was at Bulldog that night

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm hoping anyway, my licence was in the bag so they have an address to send it too, would love the bag back too, ment a lot to me, haha.

6. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    man, you had some bad luck out there. hope you get your camera (or at least the memory card) back.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well hopefully someone will see this post and you can get your stuff back.

Well maybe some of the people from here you met can provide you with some of their own pics, that way you have some sort of proof you were actually there! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice