Long lost TR June 23rd-July 1st

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by PDXladies, Jul 18, 2012.

1. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I finally am getting around to writing up a brief TR.

June 23rd-July 1st. 2 single ladies from Portland, returning for the third time, but experiencing the CCC TTR for the first time.
    Started out the experience meeting warmsunandcoldbeer, who introduced us to the rest of the CCC crew. We wish we had gotten to hang with them longer, maybe next year.

Rather than do the day to day breakdown I am gonna summarize. Days were spent at the sexy pool for 5 hours, grab a quick lunch, afternoon siestas, get ready/chill in the room, dinner, PARTY. This was our routine everyday except Boobs Cruise day.

Being a girl that loves themes I appreciated the participation by both men and women.

Boobs Cruise was fantastic. I stepped outside my comfort zone quite a bit and I don’t regret it for a second. Everyone we met on the boards and in person were fantastic and non judgemental. I experienced the whipped cream experience for the first time, giving and receiving and damn, Omars mouth….OH MY (thank goodness I am currently sitting on a towel).

JeffnJill – I look forward to putting Jill over my knee again next year. ;)
    Mart710 – It was a pleasure, maybe next year Carlos can bring his uniform?
    RZRdawg – I hope you get your tolerance up, I expect those nipple clamps to stay on for extended period of time next year.
    N8intxns – sorry about that bruise…ok, not really.
    Fnlvncpl – itsy bitsy teeny weeny barely there micro-kini.
    Lcp1102 – wish we had gotten to know you all sooner. Thankfully the Boobs Cruise brought us together.
    Pls615 – pleasure meeting you guys, wet pussies all around.
    Shinerfrog – glad we saw you at the airport for one final ass grab!
    Cntrltxcpl – enjoyed talking to you and next year I will follow your advise and bring a smaller suit.
    Kat0714 – Kim I miss dancing with you, you were so much fun and Terry you know you miss my lollipop.
    Michigancity2 – I wish we had been there longer with you guys, you were so much fun. Hope to see you next year.
    Steve & Janet – Steve thanks so much for putting this site together and running the boobs cruise it was truly the highlight of my trip, and Janet, thanks for making me a “special” larger sized boob tube for the cruise.  Maybe next year I won’t even need it.

I apologize if I missed anyone, its been too long and I didn’t take any notes.

We will definitely be back next year and we look forward to seeing everyone again and making even more friends.

-Shawna

2. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR....Sounds like you had Too Much Fun...Thanks for sharing

3. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Excited to read another report on here!! Sounds like a lot of fun!! Great memory to remember so many member user names! Can't wait to let loose on the Boobs Cruise too :)

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Great trip report Shawna. It was a pleasure to meet you - we hope to see you again soon.

Good job on testing those comfort zones! Glad you enjoyed the Boobs Cruise :)

5. shinerfrog

shinerfrog Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Shawna,
    Great trip report! I guess we will be the last from our group to post. Where does the time go.
    You know you have had a great week at TTR when standing at the airport someone grabs our asses and no one jumps, we just turn and look to see who it is, and its Shawna and Mina!!:clappyinghappy:
    I would loved to have see the expressions on the other passengers faces as we all were talking about how much lighter our suitcases were going home, now that we don't have alcohol whip cream, glow sticks and 3lb chocolate dicks to weigh them down. :mnm:
    It was great meeting y'all and hope to see you next year!!

Tom and Lorie

6. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Shawna and Mina,

You know what...whenever I'm talking to people about our trip you two
    girls names always seem to come up. It seems you were in the middle of all the fun all the time. Your outfits were great and seeing your large double triangle flags flying high over the Boobs Cruise boat was a thrill that I'll never forget.

And that riding crop was very effective. Again another moment etched in my brain was when the cuttie with the tiny white and black mini skirt/dress was pulled out of the crowd and you gave her a love tap with "The Crop". Bet you didn't expect her to ask for another tap only "make it a real one this time". And you delivered...YES!

And OMG those nipple clamps...you scared me with those.

Also you know you left your penis laying on the table at PatyO's...right?

And thanks for watching out for Jill in her time of need. Never thought we'd have a situation like that at TTR...glad you were there for her.

I know we'll see each other again...and I can't wait!

Love you guys,
    Jeff

7. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Shawna & Mina-

It was such a pleasure meeting you both! I also enjoyed our time together. Great conversations--everything from drinks, jobs, sex, sex, and more sex! LOL Definately bring the crop back!! :aktion033:

Hope to see you ladies again next year!

Teresa

8. Just Jeff

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I look forward to being on your knee again! Don't be a stranger!!

Ditto on what Jeff said too :)

~Jill~

9. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    regdog: there is no such thing as "too much fun" at TTR ;)

Shinerfrog: After we ran into you guys, I ran into a friend from college ( a VERY small conservative Christian college), she was there on her honeymoon and was asking me about the resort we stayed at. I wish I had taken a picture of her face when I mentioned where we stayed. All she said after that was "I think I drove by there, see ya later". haha!

JeffNJill: That girl from the crowd was Wendy and she couldn't get enough, every night from there on out she requested I punish her from her bad behaviour. One way to make friends. Nothing to be scared of with the nipple clamps Jeff, no pain, no gain. And wow the gain can be huge. Yes my penis pop was on the table. I had to give up after 3 hours of sucking, I just wasn't getting anywhere, plus my wrist started to hurt (and I DO have strong wrists 8===D ). Miss you both.

Cntrltxcpl: you will definitely see us again. I want to go back in December, but I am hesitant to go without the rest of the June Junkies, but from what I have seen on the board the Chaos group looks pretty fun.

Thanks again to everyone who made this past trip so great. Three spanks to all of you.

10. Just Jeff

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Stay with us Shawna!! I would be so disappointed if you weren't there with us next year :)

~Jill~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice