Long A$$ Review--first Trip Since The Remodel 7/18-24

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by summerbum, Aug 3, 2018.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks for the info amd take.
    Much of what is a bummer.
    Confirmation of some of what we have experienced and observed.
    Will see more for ourselves next week.
    As I have written before, change is inevitable and it appears that much of the change is to the detriment of fun and what made TTR what it once was.
    We can only hope that it is cyclical and will return, maybe not what to completely what it once was, but to a solution acceptable to old, new, and to management.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Best pot-reno report we've seen.

been 9 times since 2011. Been back twice since reopening. Cant seem to get the same excited feeling about going back now as we did pre-reno.

Vibe has definitely changed and been "toned down". Not at all why we originally fell in love with TTR. We knew after our first post reno trip in Oct., that things were changing, and the "innocently wild" TTR we loved in the past was probably was on it's way out.

3. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    I had a thought: Everything about the remodel seems more about looking cool in Instagram photos rather than it is about customer comfort. That's kind of ironic at a resort that doesn't allow photos!:eek:

4. Flash2

Flash2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 1

Good review. We are heading home today. Our biggest beef is the riff-raff that has infiltrated and have no respect. Cameras out all the time. Selfies in the pools. Videoing. Also seems the number of singles and single-groups has drastically increased. Staff/service wasn't as great as our previous trips (this is 2nd post reno). Honestly questioning if we will be back :(

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    T & L, your report totally reflects our feelings/experience. 2 trips since reno, 21 days in all. November was ok, the big Jacuzzi was fun, no obvious closing time in pool. The shows seemed ok, bit tame but…. In July they were like a show you’d see on Broadway… especially Angels and Devils, the video on the big screen was the most erotic thing going on !. No parties in Jacuzzi, Sexy pool turned out at 7pm. No night dipping…. As for the bloody blinds, your experience reflects our own. We’ll decide on the next trip if we feel the “wild” side is returning (our gut feeling is, it’s not)…. One great thing is… the Boobs Cruise is still wild.. thank you Steve..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Nice review I have to agree about the TTR Lite!!! I liked the renovations but the vibe is tame. I still like the place and we will be back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice