London boys and A la Carte Restaurants

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 84Hutch, Dec 1, 2008.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    us2933 wrote:
    Jen's just trying to sort out a bit of fun for you 84hutch because we corrupted her several times on our last visit. Sure there'll be plenty of cpls there looking for extra guys so to speak lol

84hutch wrote:
    Haha ill drink to that! it will be a good holiday im sure and plenty of the chaps on this particular beano are more than happy being corrupted! see what appens ay!

I'm sure it will 84hutch, it'll be interesting to see who you guys end up with. I'm sure your trip reports will be very interesting indeed (Jen's were but she couldn't write the total truth).

2. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol ill be doing a full de-breif once its over! i shud think there will be a few stories knowing how p1ssed up us mob usually end up on these types of events! Mexico is a bit of a step up tho on portugal or wherever especially given the added benefits of AI

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Roll on April, I need to read the trip reports. I have fond filthy memories of mine!

Corrupted Jen :wink:

4. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I'm sure there are pictures available of those memories Jen :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice