LOL case of mistaken Identity = Free Beer...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So Sunday after having Easter Dinner w/ the family. Me, my uncle and a couple cousins decide to hit up a bar. We pull up and the Manager is outside grilling some stuff for the night. We roll up in my cousin's Cadillac Escalade and the Manager tells us they will be opin in about 30 min and to come back.

I roll down my window and say Whats up. He immediately comes to the truck and starts engaging more of a conversation and he gives us all cards for free cover and free drinks. Tells us when we come back he will get us set up in a VIP section and all. I'm thinking Ok what's the deal? So we leave and go to another bar for a couple drinks and then decide to head back and check it out.

We roll in free cover and get our first drinks on the house. As I'm in the bathroom I hear someone exclaim fairly loud something about Rascal Flatts. When I join my cousins they tell me "Dude you have to roll with this, the Manager thinks you are the singer from Rascal Flatts and he has some girls on the way up here to meet you." I'm like no way he thinks that, they are like Yeah. I don't even know the guys name from Rascal Flatts, so we googled it just in case lol. His name is Gary Wayne Vernon Jr. btw but goes by Gary Le Vox on stage. Anyhow we are there enjoying our time and so far each of us got 2 free drinks on the bar. Manager walks by and says to give him a minute and he will be right w/ us.

About 5 min roll by and my cousin's phone is getting BLOWN up and it was my aunt saying his mom left his kid at their house and he needed to get over there right now to pick him up. So an exciting start to a short night. I'm kinda glad it was short lived though after signing my name to a few pieces of paper for the bartender and another girl there and having a couple free beers I was ready to get out of there before the facade wore off LOL.

Anyways just thought I'd share my crazy story from the weekend lol.

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha thats funny!

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's a good one.. Glad you had a great time.. You do favor the lead singer a little bit....

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahahahah good man

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Look like who?

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahahhaha :lol:

7. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's actually quite a good story! Singing fake authographs is probably the best!

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    free beer is always a good thing!!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeha my ex used to get that all the time, people thought he was Paul Karyia from the MIghty Ducks NHL Team...They do look soooo alike

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mistaken identity KnD would be even better. Too bad I don't look like anyone famous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice