LOCKED???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are we still talking about Dream's TRs?

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah which thread are you talking about Jlow?

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I honestly dont think I have HAD to edit, delete, or move a post in a very long time. Matter fact I cant think of the last time I had too, perhaps I need my hand slapped for being to nice :lol:

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The thread titled "Is it really necessary" was locked after 3 replies, Fletch was the last to respond prior to it being locked and the first 3 posts did not say anything that I believe would warrant locking the thread.

Oh, and I'm not trying to say that Fletch was the one who locked it before anyone gets that idea. I have no Idea who locked it and would not begin to make any such accusations.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Its all good, lets just move on! After all, being a "mod" its all personal judgement so its hard to say what should get locked, moved or what ever. But, yes, if something is moved there should be a shadow thread left here and if something is locked or deleted usually a reason is suppose to be given per steves request. Lets move on for everyones sake!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry JLOw, didn't even see that thread....I haven't been on that much..

Well I guess some things get locked for certain reasons. I am sure whoever did that had some sort of reasoning?

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've said my piece and I'm done with this topic. If one of the mods want they can lock this and the other thread up and if anyone wishes to respond to me they can do so via PM.

However, if the mods want to leave them unlocked so others can respond that's fine too.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I think it's best. :wink:

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's fine but put your reasoning in as the last post before locking, I don't believe that's too much to ask. Had the mod left a reason and post I would have been able to contact that mod and debate the issue if I felt it was necessary.

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    has nothing to do with censorship, but when the question has been asked and answered repeatedly theres not much need to answer it again.

and for the record it wasnt me either who locked/moved or unlocked any threads. i didnt even look at board till after lunch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice