Local Services

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Steve, Dec 23, 2004.

1. lovethetropics

lovethetropics Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fraudulent services and quality of merchandise/false advertising

i bought a kitchen cabinet set from home dpot as well as various materials inlcuding moldy plywood, moldy cabinets, all delivered two at a time what a waste of my time,,, \I had to clean cabinets n pllywood w pure bleach, w a paintbursh so it penertates, this was after washing w normal solution to remove mold,\ \ after 1 and half yrs they offer me now after lol, avoiding me for over 5 no gen mgr and assistant, leaving me stood up over 17 times or more,,,, they overcharge everything and an employee told me that i was right their 1st quality plywood was 4th quality plywood, im taking them to courtn for fraud and false advertising,,,,,, better find a co on lopez portillo that has quality at 1/3 price cuts included, home depot charges u for cutting to your specs, and delivery!!! ive filed complaints and will win w profeco, \( coonsumer protection\0 and will file personal lawsuit, and will go to media as i been in cancun for over 26 yrs,, caveat emptor,,,,, dont buy dutch boy paint, go to pinturas martinez, dutch boy changed formulas, cant match what youve got and changed formulas so that you need 4 coats of paint instead of 2,,,,,, plus sealer b4 and sealer after so you have to buy 2 x amount to paint a door, which paint doesnt covr, neither does sealer cover, either 2 coats of sealer on rugged wood n still doesnt cover\. plus anti parasite which is diluted pentaclorofenol, aka pentox for boats,,,,, send me email,,,,, will fill you in,,,,,,,, no one needs to get ripped off oh and home depot usa told meprice of dutch boy was 35 bucks here its 42 bucks,,,, theres a scam going on somewhere, imtakineg them to court and will win,also radio n newspaper,,,,,, jajajaja give me a shout,,,,,

2. lovethetropics

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive got a friend of 17 yrs he constantly upgrades in tech stuff,plus hes honest and he isnt expensive and he does job properly advise me,,,,,,, ciao hes the Man of situation lol

3. lovethetropics

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for the ifno,, my dr of 17 yrs charges me 500 pesos, although he closed his clinic n works for \IMSS,,, i can go there too n get charged less, n he knows that he doesnt give receipts, and he charges what he feels like that day despite knowing my financial problems, n he "forgot " to give me recpts for last 2 sessions, n i need to see him every 2 mo for controlled meds,,,,,,,,,,, hes another loser,,,,,,,

4. lovethetropics

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great idea! I also have many complaints due to law of transparency which basically means that worker you hire cannot charge more for expat than for mex,, its against the law which is why im personally going to sue n take to profeco or ministerio publico all who gave me one price then tripled it\\! contact me for more info,,,,,,,,, ciao 2 all
    this includes home dpot for false advertising, sayhing the give excellent service when mgr of store avoided me till i got o profeco, then i will sue. theyre offering me a pittance of 10% of what i paid for kitchen, cabinets, installation poorly done guy didnt olisten to my instructions, and coutnertops which has pockmarks due to a few drops of bleach,,,,,,! since when did bleach ruin countertops? MELAMINE WAS CREATED IN 58, WTF\? IM TAKING THEM TO PROFECO AGAIN N ALSO TO COURT,,,, THEY OFFERING ME 10\% OF WHAT I PADI COS THEY CANT FIND RECPTS, I PAID OVER 7 THOUS USD TO HAVE THAT KITCHEN N NOW THEY FINALLY ooooooops caps, realise that theres no solution n want me to fix it w less than 500 bucks,. hahahahha taking them to profecoto open case then min publico to take em to court, wadsted time etc,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice