Lobster Dinner Cruise

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rede4cancun, Aug 18, 2007.

1. rede4cancun

rede4cancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We returned from a great week at Cancun on July 28. I want to thank Steve and others who helped me with the Lobster Dinner Cruise decision. It was really nice but we should have gone on the 8:00 cruise instead of the 6:00. I thought I had booked the 8:00 but it must have been full and they put us on the 6:00 trip. It was very nice but very, very hot!!!!

We stayed at the Omni for the third time and it was as great as always. We were disappointed in the rocks on the beach at the Omni. This was the first time we had seen rocks there. The beach was so large last year after all the sand had been pumped in. The beach was quite small this year but... it was still paradise!!!!

Again, thanks Steve for all your help before our trip!

We are saying lots of prayers for Cancun during this hurricane - God bless all of you there.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I'm glad this worked out well for you, I remember it was the subject of some heated discussion at the time.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to check the exact reservation time you made, but hope the heat on the earlier cruise didnt spoil things too much. At least with the 6pm cruise you'd have seen the sunset which you'd have missed on the 8pm cruise.

3. rede4cancun

rede4cancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I remember someone was pretty critical of the photographs they took and the tip bucket. -

We did buy the photograph but I felt no pressure whatsoever to do so and as for the tip bucket.... the service was fantastic and tips were well deserved. We never wanted for a drink from the time we set foot on the ship. Again, I appreciate the help you gave me on setting this up.

I was glued to this site and the new hurricane blog on Sunday and Monday. Thanks for keeping all of the "I Love Cancun" folks up to date on what was happening. So glad that ya'll were safe!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice