Lobby(conversation) Bar Under Construction

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MajesticMelons, May 7, 2019.

1. Jason and Debi CO

Jason and Debi CO Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +557 / 2
    The male entertainer with the beard, calls himself "Sexy Papi", is actually quite good on the mic. I was liking him 2nd to JJ, can't remember his real name. Closet to JJ's style at the resort that I heard last week anyway.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Yes, he was there in May, doing pretty good!

3. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    That makes much more sense, we were there in June and though he was saying "Sexy Puppy"...lol There may have been drinks involved at the time of course. :oops:

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    So before the last round of the beer drinking contest last week, the old threat was issued that the losers would have to jump in the ocean, roll in the sand, and come back to the deck of the Sexy Pool to do the chicken dance. Empty threat. Sad. I remember the days when the losers DID get that punishment.

HOWEVER, I was told that the week before we were there, JJ bet a girl that she couldn't do something (flipping a quarter into something on the first try, or something like that), and he lost. He took his punishment like a man. The good old days of poolside games returned for a moment! Sorry I missed it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    I beat him in a challenge last October and he had to run around the pool in a school girl skirt. And he did

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    It is fun reminiscing but yeah it also makes me sad. I recall our first trip...playing naked (yes you got naked in the sports pool) volleyball with chinos. And if you messed up you did a shot. Then at some point he would throw out there that the losing team had to run around the pool naked and then sit on the side of the pool naked and have ice dumped on them from coolers. Being a newbie, I recall looking at the other participants and asking whether he was serious. Some shrugged their shoulders, obvious newbies like me, others said damn right he is serious. I got nervous as hell as it was a big step just getting naked and getting in the pool, but of course you take off your suit and hang it on the net. No one ever really sees anything unless you jump. Well we lost. I expected to just safely wander off and avoid the punishment if it really existed. Well chinos was having none of that...grabbing everyone who tried to escape and forcing them to trot around the pool naked then sit on the side and have buckets of ice poured on them. Welcome to Temptation mother f’ers!!! Ha good times.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  7. SaskCouple

SaskCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    JJ lost a contest in April when we there as well and had to prance around the pool in a school girl skirt. We love him, he’s been great with us

8. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I just noticed that I totally forgot to post what JJ"s punishment was in my story above. It warn't no schoolgirl skirt: he ran around the pool nekkid. :)

Everyone started Naked Tequila Volleyball naked when you played, Kyle? The times I played, you had to take off a piece of swimwear when you missed a shot. Once I was naked (very quickly, as I am shit-tay at volleyball despite my enthusiasm for the sport), the playmaker deliberately hit a shot out of the pool so I had to run naked past the Amores lunch crowd and back to retrieve the ball. That was out of my comfort zone, but in the old days, no one was willing to spoil the fun by refusing to get naked. I remember that at the beginning of the game, the playmaker would warn everyone that they would end up naked, and the shy people would get out of the pool and be spectators instead lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    They really need to bring back NTVB

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    They played volleyball in the sexy pool on our last trip. However they used a real volleyball, which you can hit way to hard, and is hard to volley with. Need something that is more of a blow up type for good volleys and more fun in that setting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice