Living and working in Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PS I believe the Navy base hospital here treats US military retirees free of charge upon presentation of your ID!

2. Kolnui

Kolnui Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Isla Zina, funny thing is I was thinking the same thing while I was out walking the dog this evening. I visited Isla de Mujeres a couple of years ago with a friend. I remember having a very relaxing and quiet afternoon there. My move is hopefully about a year away. I will be traveling to Cancun May 22nd to the 29th. I'm thinking Isla de Mujeres may be a good place to stay. Is the Island part of Cancun? I visited your website, zinahouse.com, your rates are very reasonable. Thank you for your suggestion. I will check with you as soon as I make my plane reservations.

3. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are not part of Cancun, but our own municipality with a section of it on the mainland, too. That is very rural! Thanks for checking me out.

4. Windknot

Windknot Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's right.....I almost forgot that Isla Blanca is part of the Isla Mujeres Municipio.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice