Listing of Recommended Tour Operators??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Whimsy, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Whimsy

Whimsy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

5 friends and I will be staying at the grand oasis in June.
    I'm looking into reputable and moderately priced tour operators and was wondering if anyone could make recommendations.

We're hoping to: - snorkel - chichen itza (sp?) - xel ha or xcaret

I've looked at the offerings through this site and was hoping to get other tour operator recommendations.

Whim

2. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You got to go with EP for that.....best deals and best service in all of Cancun

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Entertainment Plus have a really good reputation, great price and flexible cancellation arranagements (just do a search on here to find the rave reviews).

Not sure why you'd want to look anywhere else.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Agree 1000000%

5. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm kinda stumpped as to what exactly your looking for that Entertainment Plus doesn't offer you. Perhaps if I knew that, then I might be able to provide some insight.

Are you looking for a particular tour that they don't offer, or are you just looking for any other option other than them?

Michelle

7. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You asked for recommendations and you got them. EP is recommended because the things you want to do, they do them and do them well. They are not some giant company. They are locally owned and operated, with a staff that knows what they are doing. There fees are more than competitve because they don't pay layers and layers of commissions to folks like you will encounter in your hotel lobby, whether you want to encounter them or not.

You can book anything you want to do on the website and if you have questions, you can do live chat or email and they will get back to you immediately.

I think if anyone had another company that they could recommend that was as good or better than the multiple ones you got, they would have done so since 3 days have gone by since your post. This is a classic "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" situation. Pretty much all you really want is to have fun, get a good price and have good service.

You may be too picky to be happy no matter which company you choose. You seem to have stumped everyone who has given a reply to your question. Good luck.

8. Whimsy

Whimsy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow! thanks for the response folks. I appreciate the input :)

Didn't mean to 'stump' anyone, I tried to be as straightforward as possible in the post...i was just hoping to have options and get companies to compare to one another w/o having to do searches for the tour provider and then searching for reviews.

TJ not sure how you get anything 'picky' from my simple request, but I guess things can always be read into in some form or fashion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice