Liquor bottle prices in cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Feb 28, 2008.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your aloud to board the plane with a certain allowance of duty free!
    not sure how much it is from US

2. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You buy them at the airport and put them in your hand luggage. I'm not sure about how many bottles you can put in your case without declaring.

3. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya Im going to have to find that out.... And if I can pop the bottle on the Plane or not is another question....

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow u didnt know about duty free? best thing ever created for travelers, u buy the alcohol in which u are not charged tax or duty at the airport they put it in a bag for u they put it in with all the luggage u pick it up when u get to ure destinations airport, however my problem always was it was too early in the morning and none were open, also some airports do not have duty free like when i connected in dallas once, i asked where the duty free was and noone had any idea what in the world i was talking about, plus for us travelers ure only allowed 1 litre of alcohol which sucks

5. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahh dangit my plane leaves at like 6am in the morning so they prob wont be open :( and a liter :( I can take that down like nothing on that plane lol

6. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya same with me with the early flight, and u miss out cuz u save alot, when i went on a cruise 2 litres cost me i think like 18 dollars which is an amazing deal considering a 750 is typically 22

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice