Lingerie night..what do guys wear?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jrose52, Jun 18, 2008.

1. jrose52

jrose52 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone... 3 days and a wake up ! We are so excited!!! One question, what do the guys wear to lingerie night? silk boxers? someone please help... Thanks!

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Silk boxers would be fine.
    Ryan wore Corona boxers. Hate to say it, but noone really cares what the guys wear, however, it is nice to have them dressed in something like boxers too, since the ladies are in lingerie. Makes everyone sems mor on the same playing field, if that makes sense. :?

3. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Assless chaps and bow ties. :shock: This is a strict rule voted on and passed by the women. :D

4. SASSY08

SASSY08 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WELL put it this way anything GOES really The guy that won had a crown royal bag snugged up around..... I really think that he was waiting for the Red carpet to roll out LOL :lol:

5. jrose52

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lingerie

I like the Royal Crown bag idea!!! I thought just boxers and a robe, but it might have to be a royal crown bag and a robe!!! That would be hilarious!

6. SASSY08

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it would be a great Halloween costume too!!! Put the crown where it belongs... I mean really guys I would laugh my ass off if a guy decided that he was goig to strip for me and has robe and all and the only thing is the bag... wow .... too bad the bag doesnt have a silk lining..... You can use those crown bags for about anything :shock:

7. jrose52

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    crown

consider it done! Thats exactly what I am doing then! Sassy, you going to be there next week?

8. SASSY08

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SORRY BABE I WAS there in May 24-31 OMG was it fun..... check out the pics on myspace.. and yes guys there will be webshots coming soon :flash: i have been extremely busy... so you are going next week you need to check out my friend New York Dark Daddy... when you see him give him a hello for me =).. make sure you dont break your foot. =( when you are down there.. Tell Chinos and yankee and Lalo and Omar and Jose " how you doin" :cool:

9. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ive never been to Temptation, certainly not to lingerie nite, but even I can tell you.....who cares what the guys wear, its all about the ladies!

10. jrose52

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lingerie

yeah I understand no one cares what the guys wear...I certainly dont care, but didnt want to be too over dressed...so a Crown royal bag is definitely going to be the attire of choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice