Lingerie Night Men’s Outfit

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by abshire1006, Mar 4, 2021.

1. TrentCordova

TrentCordova Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a lot of beautiful sets, too. I plan to organize a pajama party with my friends. So I want to buy a new set of underwear and pajamas. I know Victoria's Secret has a great selection of lingerie and home wear. Maybe I'll buy some pajamas there. Most of the time, I wear sports underwear. It's much more comfortable for me that way. I usually wear it for everyday life and when I do sports. Recently I bought a calvin klein sports bra and underwear set, which is great for working out. I can wear this set under any clothes except evening dresses. I think it would be great for a pajama party.

2. FandS

FandS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    Isn't there already enough men who don't make any effort to dress up? One of my wife's main complaints is putting in a ton of effort to look good in skimpy lingerie only to show up to Bash with most of the guys wearing shorts and a t-shirt, many looking like they put in a tenth of the effort their women did.

If she's putting in that work to look good and wearing revealing clothes, I'm happy to do the same. It's TTR, less clothes the better!

3. Jrpedro

Jrpedro Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 0
    Completely agree. Everyone is different but I love to dress up and make it as similar to the ladies as possible. I started with smaller outfits like sexy cop and so on but over the years have gone to some sheer bottoms. I hope the ladies are that way and I’m sure some of them enjoy the men dressing like that as well. At least put in some effort. I agree with many people as well in the fact you can have a plan A and B. See how things go. Depending on the people that are there I have seen it go from barely anyone dressed up to almost everyone. Just depends.

4. Viking1

Viking1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Whats the point of going if you don’t join in the fun? My wife has a few real sexy outfits picked for our nights and I plan on dressing up too. Trying to figure out if its suspenders and nice shirt for men or if a pair of sexy/skimpy boxers is the way to go for lingerie night. Can’t wait for our trip!

5. Crzycnks

Crzycnks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    Just an idea that I do…
    Pick some outfits you think that will look good, funny or sexy on you. Bring them with you to the desired hotel, event or function.
    Put on your outfit and ask your significant other “how do I look”?
    If the answer is “awesome, sexy or really good”, you have succeeded!! Remember…it’s not appeasing everyone, it’s appeasing that someone!! And then own it!!

6. NM_FunCouple

NM_FunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    Sober me mostly cringes at the idea of dressing up, this is mostly an issue while packing before we leave. The partially drunk me occasionally throws caution to the wind when there. I’ve met way more cool people dressing up even when I felt a bit ridiculous than when I have not dressed up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Fishmaster

Fishmaster Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
  8. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0
    Fishmaster been there done that, worked great

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice