Lifestyle/costume Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JandD, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The way to answer Question #1 is, "Not yet..."

To find costumes that she likes, and fit, start ordering Now, from Yandi (spelling?), and tell her that the less fabric the better, aim for things there's no way she'd wear in public at home, get a bunch of options, and figure out the sizing... and you'll also find out what makes her feel sexy, which brings sexy out. Advice from Stacia. I just came up with the part about the smallest fabric covering you can find, my contribution.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Yes, it's a sexy, high energy party resort. No, it's not a lifestyle resort. But, it's also a misqualification of what being in the "Lifestyle" is.

Lifestyle is a massive spectrum. There's people who come for the atmosphere and openness, to a little exhibition/voyeur, to some "standard" LS shenanigans, to couples who'll swap spouses for the entirety of a trip, to some highly complicated events. And that's over generalizing and barely scratching the surface.

Temptation definitely attracts people with the sexy, but there's crazy parties going on at your neighbour's house that do the same thing :).

Only advice I can offer if she's concerned about clothes is to dress for the two of you. She should wear what she's comfortable wearing. You should probably dress up more (the resort downplays men in all the promo, but your wife will like it!). And while you'll almost certainly make friends when you go, the most important relationship will always be between the two of you. Dress for that!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Chiming in as a couple that IS in the lifestyle and that has played with couples at the resort during previous trips....you simply say "oh cool, but we're not looking for that."

Very few, if any, lifestyle couples we have ever known or met were pushy, rude or even assertive (including us if we say so :) ) The great majority of lifestyle people are normal folks that simply choose to have fun with their partner as well as being intensely in love with each other. Sometimes that fun might be watching, being watched, same room/bed all the way up to swapping.

We're very lifestyle positive and enjoy dispelling the common myths. If you ever end up with a pushy couple (or husband of the couple)...please know that is soooooo not a part of it and you should simply float away to another part of the bar lol.

PS...my wife doesn't even go topless in the pool because that's just not her thing. Go figure :)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  4. Randall A.

Randall A. Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    My wife and I are in the same boat as you. We too have booked our first trip to Temptations for February 12-16, 2022 and are very excited. Currently looking for costumes and waiting to see if the boob cruise will sail on Feb. 14th. We are also not in the LS but have talked about it a lot. I think at Temptations, with the right couple, and knowing the boundaries that are set, it could happen. I really want to see if she is approached by a couple, how she will react.

5. Always.smiling2018

Always.smiling2018 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We always say we are "lifestyle dabblers" . We are honest and tell people we just don't know what we want yet. Sometimes we play, but 99% of the time we don't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice