Lg&jc- Trip Report August 2017

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LG & JC, Aug 29, 2017.

1. LG & JC

LG & JC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Oh wow thanks for the clarification, some one told us there were new owners while we were there, hence the changes. Either way we enjoyed our stay and I'm sure people who are members and non members alike will also.

2. LG & JC

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    We did not receive a exit survey which would have been good but considering they are still getting things situated I'm sure all the small things will get fixed and sorted out. We are pretty much laid back and knew coming this early things wouldn't be 100% but nonetheless it was functional, no real complaints.

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Suggestion:
    Call and ask for one or check the website to see if they have an online version.
    Cannot expect them to get better (continuous improvement) or fix things they do not know about.
    Sometimes with customer service ignorance is the excuse...

4. LG & JC

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Speaking with others who have been a lot more times than us, seems like there isn't much change BUT are afraid once things are 100% there will be a lot of change which they would be disappointed by since they have gone multiple times for how it always has been.
    We were there for 5 nites and there wasn't any live band, I recall there being one our first visit four years ago as well. I'm sure for the official opening there will be more guest DJs.

5. LG & JC

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Yeah I'm def going to look into that, I don't mind giving feedback, I am not a stickler but certain things def need to be fixed like the shower drainage. I couldn't deal with soaking wet towels we put all over the floor to absorb all the water that wasn't being drained properly or at all.

6. LG & JC

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Oh yes, I'm sure u will find your share of non full swappers. No pressure but there can be a few handsy people (both male and female) so just stay firm of course or move away. The alcohol can def enhance poor judgment.

7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Thanks for writing up a report. Very similar thoughts and feelings. Glad you had an awesome time, and sounds like you hung with the some awesome people!! ;)

That's a real bummer about the AC, and surprised they couldn't get it working better for you sooner. Hopefully no one busted there ass on the soaked bathroom floor. I put down like two towels just to make sure I didn't take a dive into the toilet.

8. LG & JC

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Lol it was comfortable in the room but not as cold as I would have liked but I like it freezing all year around soo.... lol thank goodness no one busted their behind in the bathroom but coming out almost! I learned early and put down towels right outside the bathroom door. We had a amazing time and noticed you guys did as well :marshe:

9. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    so if I'm right from all the people that have gone since the opening there's the buffet the she restaurant the sea flirt which is Seafood an Asian restaurant is there a steakhouse and a Mexican restaurantI'm a bit confused and now that the restaurants are open I heard she restaurant needs reservations does any of the others and are the restaurants full now and not left half empty

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Restaurants
    She (couples only Aphrodisiac) - Open - Fixed menu for dinner - 3 siting times (takes a long time) - reservations required
    Sutra (asian) - Open - Hibachi grill experience or menu - hibachi requires reservations
    Sea flirt (seafood) - Open - sit down breakfast (stops at 11) - Dinner
    Flame (steak) - Open Dinner - It's not really it's own restaurant (ts the second side of the buffet).
    Romanza (Italian) - Open Dinner
    Rain (buffet) - Breakfast on both sides (they do have different stuff) - Dinner on one side
    Mexican - Open Lunch and Dinner
    Coffee shop - Open

Bars
    Bash(club) - Open
    Quiet pool bar - Open
    Sexy pool bar - Open
    Sports bar - Open
    Lobby bar - Open
    Sky bar - Closed

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice