Let's lose some weight

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Klaw, Jan 1, 2007.

1. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of my very good friends at church...she has lost 76 lbs on Weight Watchers...she looks great. I think it took her 2 years to get where she is now...I'm not sure of the actual time frame....I'll have to check tonight at church and get back with you on that.

:clap: for your hard work....it is tough to change your eating habits...very tough.

p.s. I had a tuna wrap for lunch....37 grams protein...yum! still chugging away at my water...almost half way through my 100 oz goal.

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MICHAELF

:evil: I do not need to hear you lost weight over the holidays :!:

:shock: Caring for three ankle biters is a great cardio workout :!:

:D Part of my get trim goal is to lower my cholesterol and blood pressure :!:

Thank you have a nice day :cool:

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lambert13...that is very similar to the low/no carb dieting that seems to work best for me :D After a few days of no or low carbs I feel fantastic :!: The difficult part is getting past the craving phase :D

mitchellfam....You go girl you are on the right track :!: :!:

4. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The cravings can get bad sometimes. Since there is really nothing with salt in most of my diet I carve that a lot. So today I literally had three doritos to get rid of it. No more cravings and 3 doritos is'nt going to kill me.

5. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes....that is one thing we must all remember better to give in to a small urge than totally cave and eat a whole :shock: bag of chips etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like everyone is moving right along.

Lunch today was a turkey sandwich on wheat...one slice reduced fat cheese (my indulgence), lettuce, a slice of tomato, and a bit of spicey and deli mustard.

I have to have a crunch with a sandwich so it was celery and tiny bit of salsa to dip it in.

Dinner to night is a turkey burger with lemon pepper asparagus.

7. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sounds very very good. Tonight's dinner for me is sweet italian style turkey sausages with no-sugar added pasta sauce and whole wheat linguini. Probably salad on the side with no dressing. The no dressing part is just a taste choice for me. I have never liked dressing on my salad.

8. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    No limits on tonite for me...it's our anniversary :)

Of course, let's see what I can scrap together while all the babies are begging for exclusive attention, and T comes home after 7 p.m. :roll:

9. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well...dinner tonight will be my 'not so healthy' choice for the week.

After church, we all meet at Braum's (ice cream place that has a grill too) to eat. Our family and another family that we are really good friends with.

We dont' have time to eat before church, as I have kids here until 6pm, and then I run to the gym really quick, and be at church at 7pm...luckily I am in the Teen Youth room at church, so if I stink, they won't notice...HAHAHAHA J/K

I will likely have a hamburger instead of a grilled chicken...because I just can't hardly stomach grilled chicken at a fast food type of establishment. Don't ask me why, I just never really have. :?

10. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Michael!!!!!!!! That is so cool...except the ankle biters at your side all evening!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice