Let's lose some weight

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Klaw, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    k....i'm on the wagon.....i weighed in at 160 when i left for Cancun and i'm down 7 right now...usually happens when i go on vacation though always come home weighing less coz you get so sick of food there....now when this darn sinus infection/cold thing is gone....i'll be able to start working out again......i want to lose another 8 before we leave end of feb and hopefully another 5 after that!!

Here goes nothin.....

2. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Great work everyone!! :cool:

I'm very happy to see this thread alive and well! :D

Debbie started Weight Watchers just before Thanksgiving, and she's doing fantastic!! :bow:

I'm kinda on the "ride along program". :lol:

I'm not as disciplined as I should be, but I've lost 12 pounds so far!

I do sorta have a "cheat day" once in a while, but I still try to keep it moderate, It breaks the monotony, and gives me the strength to go on. :wink:

George

3. LotsaTimers

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Yes, I am a little more dedicated then George. I have lost 17.8 pounds since the week before Thanksgiving and 1.2lbs to get my 10% token from Weight Watchers and going for 20 more. It is hard when I have to cook for my son and he wants anything deep fried! Take care and keep up the good work my friends.

Debbie

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great job!!!!!!

5. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent job!

Me and hubby joined gym where xoie's omah works so we've been doing that.....i've been eating wayyyy better and I'm about to throw my scale through a window if it doesnt' start showing something worth all my efforts!!!

Anyone gain weight while working out and eating better and how long before you actually SEE the rewards on your scale?

6. LotsaTimers

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Yes, and I don't know. :? :? :?

But it probably means you're gaining muscle mass, which is good :D , this will help you to burn more calories in the long run.

Don't get discouraged, (I'll try to take the same advice :roll: ) and throw the scale out the window in you need to!

Notice how your clothes fit better and how good you feel! :D

George

7. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going to try to start working out big big big big time this coming month. I want to lose 2 full sizes before July. I just get so wore out when I work out then I get bored and hate doing it alone! I think Dh may do it with me this time at a gym. were seeeeeee

8. Cdn Cat

Cdn Cat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has any one checked out the Curves for Women Gym in Cancun? I was thinking of dropping by if I can while I'm there.

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I finally lost all those 10 pounds I had gained from this time last year. Slight modification to the diet so no pain. Somehow I always tend to lose weight in the winter, anyways. :?

10. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Congratulations on the weight lost Michael!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice