Let's lose some weight

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Klaw, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    k....diet/exercise plan in full swing now, weighed in on monday, so will weigh in every monday and report progress......only 38 days till cancun trip #1.....I'd like 10 pounds gone by then......sigh, can it be done?

We're about to find out!!!

Tina

2. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You can do it Tina!!!

I'm back on a semi-diet myself, have been trying to excercise at least 30 minutes everyday. Would like to lose about 20 lbs.

Let's see what happens!!

3. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm wanting 10-15 pounds myself, Im trying to eat better, well less I should say....and i'm on treadmill for up to 40 minutes a night (however long DVD TV series show lasts) so we'll see what happens.....its the soda, coffee and bad food that ruins me all the time.....so we'll see what happens!!! Good Luck

4. gymrat

gymrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmmm

just started my count down to bbg feb 15-23
    my diet and training is going to be nasty as ive just started the program dec 1
    no carb's low fat diet yet my cal count high enough to bulk up if need be.
    7 small meal's a day .4 protein ,3 veggies
    one cheat day aweek
    cardio 20 minute's a day as thats all you need too burn fat
    abs 30 minutes a day 10 minutes upper 10 minutes lower abs 10 minutes obliques .
    training 45 minutes a day 1 body part per workout ,traps e o d ...
    5 on 2 off

im not to scared about over training as ive been bodybuilding for the past 16 yrs .as a personal trainer for the better part of 12 yrs i might have a good idea of what too exspect
    not alot of fun but trust me does it work and by time the trip comes i plan to be
    215-220 range bodyfat around 10-12 %
    right now
    225-230 pds bodyfat around 14%

feb not soon enough....

5. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been being very careful what I eat, doing 30 minutes cardio everyday (nice to know I could cut 10 minutes out...thanks Gymrat), weight lifting and abs and today got a pair of jeans on that I have not worn in a while with no pull and wiggle and no muffin top!!!!! Staying off the scale because it just depresses me and using my clothes as the scale instead. Oh and seeing diminishing back fat and my buttocks seem to be a bit higher :lol: !!!! YEAH Maybe I will hit that hotter older lady goal I am looking for.

6. gymrat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks

hey cat try this for your cardio 2 minutes at a normal pace and 30 sec at full out ..lol i dont think you would like me after that but it work's
    and to get a tighter bum try doing side ,front and tummy v's .they work great for the bum . any help you need i can try and or give you my opion on what i think will work . but the best advice i can give is (when you cheat you cheat yourself ) lol i so love saying that .and thankyou

by the way never ever use a scale them thing's are evil your your best judge

7. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: hmmmm

When you have your cheat day, what does that consist of? Because I know you wouldn't want to totally blow your diet. Cuz if I was on a strict diet like this I would go crazy on my cheat day..lol....

8. gymrat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol

this diet sux's and you have to have a cheat day
    b.fast i eat clean but allow carbs
    i always eat around the same time everyday and on this day i allow myself to eat whenever i want but as long as it's clean . for my main meal i have whatever i want .
    it may suck but trust me it work's
    dec1 -13 pds all beit water shedding

9. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have lost 28 pounds so far.

10. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Doing the happy dance!!! I got all of my shorts that were too small for me last year on and they fit!!!!! Still need to work a little on the side fat stuff but getting there!!!!! Glad I finally got off my arse and decided to start exercising....oh and gymrat...yeah hate interval training!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice