Let's lose some weight

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Klaw, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I guess for me it's less of an issue to change what I eat...it's when I eat.

Weekdays, I basically don't eat anything in the a.m. until after I get to work. Because of the short hours of sleep (thanks, kiddies) I also usually get to the office a little later than I should. So, breakfast is late and lunch is later. Then I go home...and I usually get to eat only after the short people (term of endearment) have eaten and bathed, and are winding down. So a late dinner after 8 p.m. This goes against recommendations for peeps who want to diet, so it is much harder.

Quite possibly my exercise habits have improved a bit over the last couple months...due to chasing little people around the furniture and from room to room to get them to do something. :lol: :?

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think sometimes forget that most people have to accomodate other people at the same time they're trying to change their own habits..whether it's what or when they eat.

In that respect I think I have it easier than many of you in that the schedule or likes and dislikes I have to concern myself with is my own.

If you want to add to that exercise of chasing the short people around, Michael, try chasing T around. I'm sure it could lead to another form of exercise. :wink:

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

My favorite form of exercise :lol: :lol:

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'd like to get started learning "real" cooking when I finally leave this job. :)

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I've been taking cooking lessons for the past few months, Michael.

I just love it!!! It's not an every week thing...just when there's a class that interests me. So far I think I've done about 7 and am waiting for the new winter brochure to come out so Ican sign up for more.

My next one is "The Art of Healthy Ethnic Cooking" so we'll see how that one goes.

7. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok Cheers to me :cheerleaders:

I have been really careful with portion control...................but not eating as often as I should though :oops:

i have been walking 3-4 miles most days :D

And this morning the scale showed me down 9 pounds :lotsofmichaelf:

How is everyone else doing :?: :?:

8. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Good job, Denise!

No progress here, but am confident the trend is still down

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent Denise!!!!

:cheerleaders: :cheerleaders: :cheerleaders: :cheerleaders: :cheerleaders:

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    9 lbs thats excellent. Great job

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice