LETS GO STEELERS!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Kait13, Sep 7, 2008.

  1. Tbonita

    Tbonita Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. EngineerGuy

    EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2004
    Messages:
    14,017
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Chicago
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss
     
  3. Michael F.

    Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2003
    Messages:
    4,033
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    TX
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. janie

    janie Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got that in an email and printed it out.
    It's true, the Steelers have always been a class act.
    The Rooney family wouldn't have it any other way.


    [​IMG]
     
  5. Fletch

    Fletch Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Troy's not gonna be able to cover Larry Fitz.....way too big and strong for TP...gonna be jumping over him all day kids!!!!
     
  6. Kait13

    Kait13 Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch- I will punch you in the throat. Don't think I won't.
     
  7. Fletch

    Fletch Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you wont because you're not gonna come to pittsburgh and see me :cry:
     
  8. janie

    janie Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: @ Kait!

    The latest poll shows 63% say the STEELERS are going to win on Sunday, the other 37% are just delusional!
     
  9. Kait13

    Kait13 Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not my fault you only come when I have plans!
     
  10. janie

    janie Guest

    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice