~* LET'S GO REDSOX *~

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by R.I. GAL, Oct 6, 2007.

1. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am not sure which way to call tonight's game. It should be one of those classic pitcher's duels if both Schilling & Carmona pitch well. It hurts me to even say it......... but I think the Sox have a pretty good chance tonight. If the Sox can put a couple of runs together early and quiet down the Jake, they just might squeak by to bring the series back to the dump uh I mean Fenway.

2. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hate to do it, but you have to give it to Beckett. The guy is unbelievable in the post season.

but anyway, the real news in baseball is that Torre will not be back. I am sad to see him go. Some say it was time for him to go, but I would have liked him to stay.
    He was a classy guy and I hope he retires! its gonna kill me to see him in another uniform!!!

Go Indians

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D :D Tonights the night :D :D

4. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok.. I'm confused..

Fletch, why do you hate the Sox? I understand that you have a different favorite, but what's with the bashing?? What peeves you about them? Do you live on "that" side of CT?

Venom, I'm also sad to see the way it ended with Torre. The rivalry aside, you can't knock what he's done for that team. He is a legend! He deserves more. I hope he retires on a tropical island happy somewhere.

Of course, I hope Schilling brings IT tonight and we go to game seven. Let Daiske win the "BIG" game and then MAYBE, I'll feel better about the rediculous money we spent on a so-so pitcher. (WE - like I had a hand in it.. LOL)

GO SOX!!! I hope I'm sober enough to rah rah rah!!

[​IMG]

5. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well said Denise!

I love Manny :lotsoflove:

6. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Holy CRAP!! What made JD Drew decide to show up!!

This is AWESOME!! 10-1 in the 3rd inning????

There's a party going on right HERE!!!!!

7. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh.. and not for nothing, Venom.. Beckett is unbelievable REGARDLESS of post season.

If he doesn't get the CY Young, I'll be very disgruntled. hee hee.

8. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow!! The Sox pulled it together again last night.

Time to see if Matsuzaka can deliver in a very high pressure situation tonight.

9. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awwww WTF????????????

I just hit 1000 posts and it was a non-negative post about the Red Sox? What is this world coming to?

10. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOOOOOOOOOFRIGGINHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice