Lets get to know each other! (better!)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 28, 2008.

1. kj49er

kj49er Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name- Kathy Jo (KJ)

2. Age range 45

3. Where are you from ? Born in Germany (AF brat) All my life in Ca. since a baby. Grew up in the sticks on a farm/ ranch but currently (due to work) live in Orange County for the past 3 yrs.

4. Married/ single/ dating. (how long) Divorced 7 yrs. Happily single although still good friends w/ ex.

5. How many times to TTR? 1st trip coming up! Aug 7-14th. Can hardly wait!!

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. Having a great time and meeting fun people. Just getting away.

7. Any other traveling you do? If so where is your favorite other spot?Went to Bali last year (AWESOME)- Vegas. Carson City, Nev & New Mexico to see my brothers. My sister is an hour away. And of course San Fran. GO 49ERS!!

8. Any hobbies? Die hard football and baseball fan. (pro & college football. Go 49ERS!! Go USC!! Braves fan (NL) I live 20 min away from Anaheim stadium so if I had to pick a fav. AL team it is the Angels. Spend a lot of time there. Also shopping (not by choice)- I have a 16 yr old daughter Not a Tom boy like I was...

9. What do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!)Internet- Fleet Sales Director at a large Ford store. Usually love it but currenty all dealerships are having a tough time.

10. Kids? How many? Ages? - 1-Shelby almost 17 ( YEAH! 1 yr left) Just kidding she is a great kid. Really. But a teenager none the less...

11. Favorite TV shows- OK here we go... ESPN, Sports, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Deadliest Catch, NCIS, Weeds, 2 1/2 Men, Nat Geo, Animal planet, Criminal minds,

12. Most recent movie and how was it? Wall-E - Cute my daughter loved it.

13. What are you doing tonight? Probably go to the gym ( have 2 more wks before TTR) and watching baseball games. (have MLB extra innings so I get them all) Boy do I need to get a life!!

14. Favorite food? Sushi, any seafood, Mexican, Pasta I like it all... No bell peppers...

15. Favorite drink? Live on water and Lipton diet green tea. Oh yeah the occasional Vodka mixed w/ anything, Beer, rum & coke, what ever. I'm a 2 beer drunk so it should be interesting to see how I do at TTR. If I pass out please just get me out of the water so I do not drown! I thank you ahead of time.

16. Something you lust for but don't want to spend the money on? A Harley? Although I am content to ride on the back of one too. Maybe after my daughter is grown and successfully on her own.

17. Tattoos - None that I chose. Have several very tiny ones from the doctor. Doubt anyone will even notice them. Had cancer when I was 21, it was part of the treatment procedure.

18. Favorite Music - Country Western, Classic rock, most anything except Rap & classical music .

19. One wish - to win the lotto and share it with my family and good friends. And help the needy all over the world.

20. Strangest pet...I am a country girl. Grew up on a farm/ ranch. Had everything from pet snakes, rats to every animal you can imagine...4-H & FFA.

21. One place I would like to visit befor I die - Alaska via cruise or Australia

22. Favorite attribute - Positive attitude.

24. Last time I drank til I passed out - Not sure I have. I came very close in Bali. A few times I have had severe loss of memory does that count?

25. - Why did we go to TTR the first time? - From everything I read, it sounded like the place to be. Oh and NO KIDS!!!!! Did I mention NO KIDS??

26. Can't miss activity in Cancun - Not sure yet as I have not been, but I think there will be several.

27. - Best thing that ever happened on vacation - The massages are super cheap in Bali. had one everyday sometimes twice a day for 2 weeks! Damn I miss them!!

28.Funniest or strangest thing you have heard or said while having sex. Hmm, cannot remember that far back... LOL. Not telling!!

2. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    KJ
    I thought I was the only one who said that...I only have one year left on my contract also I have a 17 year old boy :lol: and mine as assured me that shopping is in the contract as I guess the small print says I have to keep him clothed and fed. :roll:

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    KJ you sound like a fun chick to hang with!

LOL Jackie....I have so many years left on my contracts I cant even THINK about it right now! :lol:

4. East Texas couple

East Texas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Name- tammy and john eric

2. Age range 38 and 40

3. Where are you from ? new haven conn for me, mom went up north to visit and I came early, husband orange california--both raised in texas me east and him in west texas

4. Married/ single/ dating. (how long) married going on 10 years

5. How many times to TTR? 1st trip coming up! Aug 27-3rd. Can hardly wait!!

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. Having a great time and meeting fun people. Just getting away. Letting go and just having fun!

7. Any other traveling you do? If so where is your favorite spot? we just usually go all over texas fourwheeling, We race in the mud!

8. Any hobbies? We travel around racing our four-wheelers and love to go camping.

9. What do you do for a living? I am a real estate agent and suffering for the time being, the market is getting so bad, husband is a pipe line welder

10. Kids? How many? Ages? - (3) son 20 daughters 15 1/2--must put that 1/2 in there because she is working on license. And our baby girl who is 14

11. Favorite TV shows- OK here we go, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Deadliest Catch, NCIS, Criminal minds, and everything on discovery. Love No reservations!

12. Most recent movie and how was it? August Rush and its amazing!

13. What are you doing tonight? Working on flower beds and General House work! To hot to do anything during the day

14. Favorite food? I love japanese and hunny loves mexican. I love to cook so just about anything that looks challenging

15. Favorite drink? Me- Coffee, lol and i like mixed drinks, not a big drinker here so I bet im pretty snockered while at TTR. Hunny--Michelob ultra and whiskey and coke. ohhhh I love patron!

16. Something you lust for but don't want to spend the money on? Me a Tummy tuck, which after this trip im hoping my hunny will agree to! :D other than that I think we are good!

17. Tattoos - Me- its come to my attention(after the fact) that I have a tramp stamp on my lower back. lol my husband has numerous as he is a former Marine!

18. Favorite Music - Country Western, Classic rock, most anything except Rap & classical music .

19. One wish - to win the lotto so my husband can retire! its back breakin work beng a pipeline welder. We would by and RV and travel around just enjoy being with each other. Sending the kiddos off to Texas A&M...GIG EM AGGIES

20. Strangest pet...I am a country girl. We have had goats to english bulldogs. I love our English Bully named chopper!

21. One place I would like to visit befor I die - Ireland

22. Favorite attribute - Positive attitude.

24. Last time I drank til I passed out - During Mud Nationals, I rolled my fourwheeler and all we had to dull the pain was tequila! lol

25. - Why did we go to TTR the first time? - We really wanted to get away with no kiddos. our lives revolve around our children and its time for just us time. ohhhhh and not to mention I have always wanted to go topless. We will see if i can actually do it.

26. Can't miss activity in Cancun - Not sure yet as I have not been, but I think there will be several, really looking forward to the booze cruise.

27. - Best thing that ever happened on vacation - This is our first official vacation, so it would be going to ttr!

28.Funniest or strangest thing you have heard or said while having sex.
    hmmmm loud applause! We were Drunk, young and didnt want to wait to go home, so we jumped in the back of the surburban, needless to say it got hot in there and my husband rolled down the side windows. I was pretty occupied and didnt notice that he had done that. lol well a crowd had gathered and when they started clapping I wanted to kill him!!!! Never went back to that club

5. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wait, our oldest is in college and is 20. He costs us more than the 15 and 16 year olds combined!
    I'm not really sure the contract is ever totally "up"!!

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear ya Bethy! My kids are going to have to find a way to pay their college expenses (I will help as much as I can but there isnt a savings for it) but what I will offer them is that they can stay at home. As long as they are in school, earning good grades and still following house rules they can have free room and board and I will even cloth them within reason. Someone has to look out for my old age so I have to save for that first. Maybe if I get married (one day :p) I can save a little but there wont be much.

I am trying hard to stress the importance of good grades and a good work ethic so they can earn some of it before they get there. At any rate they can take out a loan for college but I cant for my retirement!

Tammy! I didnt realize it was called a tramp stamp until after I got it either. Oh well. I kinda like that connotation! LOL! :lol:

7. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Name- Mike and Beth

2. Age range 43

3. Where are you from ? Cincinnati, OH Mike is orig from NY, Beth from PA

4. Married 19 years this Aug, together 22 yrs

5. How many times to TTR? 6 times this Aug

6. Favorite part of TTR .....NO KIDS!!!!

7. Any other traveling you do? not much time for it but hopefully someday soon.

8. Any hobbies? Watching our kids sports, fitness, golf (when Mike can find time)

9. What do you do for a living? We're both Physical Therapists...Mike sports Med, Beth Pediatrics.

10. Kids? 17 yr old son, 14 yr old daughter...great kids but it sure will be nice to get away for awhile.

11. Favorite TV shows- 2 1/2 men, without a trace, swingtown, almost anything sports related, big bang therory, house hunters

12. Most recent movie and how was it? Probably one of the Harry Potter flicks when the kids were younger...Mike and I are not much into sitting in a movie theatre when we go out.

13. What are you doing tonight? Going for a run later when it cools off, Mike will go to the gym.

14. Favorite food? NY pizza and chicken wings....can't get them around here though :(

15. Favorite drink? Mike Bud Light, Beth Cosmos at home, at TTR frozen Sex on the Beach

16. Something you lust for but don't want to spend the money on? A house on the water somewhere...hopefully when we retire!

17. Tattoos - Beth, rose on right hip, Mike none....yet.

18. Favorite Music - We love all kinds of music...depends on our mood. Mike's ipod has everything from Frank Sinatra to Pink Floyd and everythin in between.

19. One wish -For my kids to be happy, healthy, college educated, employed, independent adults...who will take care of us in our old age!

20. Strangest pet... not strange just very entertaining, our Choco Lab Bailey

21. One place I would like to visit befor I die - Italy

22. Favorite attribute - Mike likes my Booty, I like his...well everything but his sense of humor is what attracted me to him initially.

24. Last time I drank til I passed out -Can't remember...is that a bad thing??

25. - Why did we go to TTR the first time? - NO KIDS!!! and it seemed like a great place to unwind and not be too "grown up".

26. Can't miss activity in Cancun - Friday night Booze Cruise...it is a total blast, also a trip to Isla Mujures and Xcaret.

27. - Best thing that ever happened on vacation - lets just say it was very late at night on a beach :wink:

8. kj49er

kj49er Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Angi,

Thanks! I look forward to partying with you some day or week (even better) in the future!!

Jackie,
    You are right. I tease her all the time and have for years that for her 18th birthday she is getting a beautiful set of suitcases.

Truth is, if she pursues her college interests and I hope she does, she will be "bugging me" for at least a few more years.

Beth & Mike,
    Please don't let the Friday night booze cruise for the 8th get booked full without me. I do not get to Cancun until 4pm on the 7th. I look forward to buying you two a drink.

Kathy (KJ)

9. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Kathy,
    Don't worry, most people don't buy their tickets until friday so you'll be fine.
    Beth

10. bosteph

bosteph Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Angi....

Are you right in Minneapolis? I am in Eagan this week for business and was just wondering...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice