Lets get to know each other! (better!)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 28, 2008.

1. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok.. I've passed through this thread a few times and now have time to answer.

1. Name(s), Ian & Nat

2. 27 & 38

3. Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Engaged to be married Oct 23, 2008 (in Cancun)

5. How many times to TTR? Ian 3, Nat 2

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. Meeting up with old friends and making new ones.

7. any other traveling you do? We've never been anywhere else together.... yet :)

8. any hobbies? Guitar Hero.. *L*. does that count?... mostly we get togther with friends... is socializing a hobbie?

9. what do you do for a living? Ian - computers, Nat - office admin

10. kids? how many? ages? none that we know of.. *L*

11. favorite television shows? LOST, Desparate Housewives, Survivor, Heroes, Prison Break, Swingtown... oh god there's too many

12. most recent movie and how was it? Ironman..... AWESOME

13. what are you doing tonight? Getting together for our weekly Gutter Wing Night (don't ask.. *L*) with friends

14. favorite food? Italian

15. favorite drink? Beer, Rye and coke (that's Crown & coke for you Americans), malibu rum and pinapple.

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? a total house make over.

17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? Canadian Flag on my right shoulder. Hopefully a support the troops ribbon on my left soon

18. What is your favorite kind of music? Dance and classic rock

19. If you had one wish, what would it be? To have all the people we think are fun to party with be at the TR with us.

20. Strangest pet you ever had? Ian's little brother... :D

21. What is the one place you would like to visit before you die and why? The beaches of Normandy and Vimmy Ridge. Because I would like to understand the emotion that everyone talks about when they visit.

22. Describe one of the proudest moments in your life. (basicaly, give yourself some props).

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Angi..I understand what you saying. And it's great that you met G. He's a keeper... :D

3. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    1. Name(s), Chris and Andrea
    2. age range : 41 - 30 ( for one more day... born on the 4th of July)
    3. where are you from : moved from CA to Texas about 13 yrs ago, Andrea orig from OK, been in Tx for about 8 yrs
    4. married/ single/ dating. both on our second go around, will be 2 yr this month
    5. How many times to TTR? First time in 3 weeks
    6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. : Getting away from the real world and having fun, looking forward
    to some of the crazy games
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? No traveling, usually go to Florida for a family vacation.
    8. any hobbies? Chris( Sports, Music "ROCK" ) Andrea ( crafts )
    9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!) Computer programmer, eh pays the bills - Andrea is using GI bill to get an Associates
    10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos!
    11. favorite television shows - House, 24,
    12. most recent movie and how was it? Untraceable... eh.. not bad..
    13. what are you doing tonight? Entertaining kids..
    14. favorite food? Steak and Mexican
    15. favorite drink? Vodka - peach shnaps - diet Mtn Dew I know it sounds strange, but its good... Andrea loves Malibu and pineapple
    16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? Big Screen TV
    17. Do you have a tat? Andrea has a tramp stamp from after her first divorce.. got rid of the pierced nipples .. not good on my teeth..:)
    18. What is your fav music? Chris- ROCK (heavy, classic) Andrea ( Country, Rap, rock, etc)
    19. I you had one wish? Win the Lotto
    20. Strangest Pet... idk the cat that loved water?
    21. What is the one place you would like to visit before you die? Playboy mansion... oh seriously... Australia.. anywhere but here
    22. Describe one of the proudest moments.... becoming a parent..
    23. When was the last time you drank til you passed out?

4. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name(s),Jackie
    2. age range 45
    3. were are you from Michigan
    4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Single
    5. How many times to TTR? 10 th this November
    6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. Activity staff
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? I like to cruise, usally around christmas, Parents are in florida go there 3-5 times a year ANY PLACE WARM
    8. any hobbies? Vacations
    9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!)I am a RN, Love it It pays for 3+ vacations a year, sooon to be a rravel RN which will take me all around the countrey
    10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! 1 almost 17 year old boy
    11. favorite television shows House, Grays Anatomy,csi's....
    12. most recent movie and how was it? Bucket List Loved it
    13. what are you doing tonight? Working
    14. favorite food?Almost everything
    15. favorite drink?Tiquilla, almost anything
    16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on?A Mustang ( once I dont have a teenager )
    17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? RN Symble on y Ankle and BBG activity 69 on my left boob
    18. What is your favorite kind of music?
    19. If you had one wish, what would it be? At tihs point I have everything I want and need
    20. Strangest pet you ever had?
    21. What is the one place you would like to visit before you die and why? Alaska in the summer

5. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angi
    this is a Great Thread
    Alot of work but a grreaat thread never the less :lol:

6. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name(s), Marcus and Jemma

2. age range 31-32

3. location North Texas

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Married 7 yrs

5. How many times to TTR? 1

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. The attitude & games cast

7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? lake and local places

8. any hobbies? Marcus: sports, music, cars, sex Me: singing, reading, music,

9. what do you do for a living? Marcus: estate manager, Me: hair stylist

10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! 4: 3 at home the oher w his mom. 3 boys, 13, 12, 4 ;girl 1

11. favorite television shows? Marcus: CSI Hells Kitchen Me: Real World, hells Kitchen

12. most recent movie and how was it? Hancock and it was awesome

13. what are you doing tonight? bball prac and then dinner at home

14. favorite food? Marcus: Italian I think Me: steak and seasonaed veggies. Medium

15. favorite drink? Ryan: Either Budweiser or Heineken or possibly amber bock Me; a good margarita or vodka tonic and cranberry juice

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? Marcus, a boat- me : boob job

17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? Marcus:taz on right ahoulder blade , tribal on neck, cross on arm with initials Me: 3 stars on side of neck(2 blue for boys and 1 pink for daughter) celtic knot on back of neck, strawberry on shoulder blade and heart with an M in it on ankle

18. What is your favorite kind of music? marcus: rock, any kind Me: alternative, rock, R & B

19. If you had one wish, what would it be? Happy healthy family that was finacially comfortable

20. Strangest pet you ever had? never had strange pet.

7. JanetteNAl

JanetteNAl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    1. Name(s), Al & Janette

2. 29 & 33

3. Northern New Jersey (Exit 16E)

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Married 3 years

5. How many times to TTR? Dying to go

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. The easy going, friendly people...and tequila volleyball

7. any other traveling you do? Weekend trips, Beaches all over the world and we are trying to see all 32 baseball stadiums

8. any hobbies? baseball, working out, running after the kids...

9. what do you do for a living? Al - software/robotics engineer, Janette - executive asst

10. kids? how many? ages? 2, 9 yr old boy, 2 yr old daughter

11. favorite television shows? Amazing Race (& 80s reruns)

12. most recent movie and how was it? don't remember

13. what are you doing tonight? Jersey shore, 2 bbqs and then fireworks

14. favorite food? Cuban

15. favorite drink? Al - Grey Goose Citron and 7up, Janette- Malibu Baybreeze

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? an apartment on South Beach

17. Do you have a tatoo? Nope

18. What is your favorite kind of music? Al - classic rock & eighties Janette - dance, pop, reggaeton

19. If you had one wish, what would it be? to have enough money to be able to travel the world without having to worry about work.

20. Strangest pet you ever had? we are not pet people

21. What made you guys try TTR the first time?

8. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1

I think the 32 baseball stadiums is a great idea, Ive always wanted to do that myself....
    I dont know how far away it is from where you guys are, but I used to spend a lot of time in Long Branch.

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    What made me try TTR for the first time>.....I heard it was fun time...Been to other islands in the Caribbean...I have to say this is by far the BEST resort i have been to...LOL... Also understand i am single too...LOL...I never met so many great people then at Temptations... :headbanger: :bounce:

10. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    1. Name(s), Keith

2. age range 31

3. location Calgary Alberta and Sasktoon Saskatchewan (depends on the day I guess)

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Single... 31 years!

5. How many times to TTR? 4

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. The people I meet, I love being party challenged!

7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? the rockies, and my dad's house at the lake.

8. any hobbies? golf, riding my motorcycle, football.

9. what do you do for a living? Geologist!

10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! none that I know of!

11. favorite television shows? House, Two and a half men and of course football (CFL and NFL)

12. most recent movie and how was it? Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, not too bad but not as good as the rest.

13. what are you doing tonight? hanging out at camp in Fort McMurray (yeah I am working :( been away from my apartment in Calgary since mid June).

14. favorite food? meat and potatoes kind of guy but love some authentic Mexican food whenever I can get it!

15. favorite drink? Ryan: beer! usually Kokanee for me though

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? I am pretty content but some accesories for my bike perhaps...

17. Do you have a tatoo? none but I would like one one day

18. What is your favorite kind of music? rock mostly

19. If you had one wish, what would it be? oh just find that love of my life and start a family someday... or a threesome! lol!

20. Strangest pet you ever had? my latest cat Pandora, she is at my dad's nowadays but she will play fetch!

21. Can't miss activity in Cancun? the adults only catamaran trip to Isla Mujeres!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice