Lets get to know each other! (better!)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dmac! you all dont look your ages! :shock: I would have guessed closer to 40! AND :shock: :shock: @ #13! You are SO naughty! LOL!

Our strangest pet isnt THAT strange...a few years back we got a hermit crab at the state fair. We named it Crabby Patty (Spongebob! he he). Unfortunatly I went to Vegas a few weeks later and my kids dumb ass daddy didnt give it water for the whole 5 days. :roll: He died soon after. RIP little Crabby Patty! They seem to sell these damn things in the mall now and the kids want another. I am waiting. :p

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name(s), Ryan & Mary Beth

2. age range 41 and 42

3. were are you from Illinois

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Married 22 years (yes I was a child bride!)

5. How many times to TTR? 2

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. The atmosphere, & FUN
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? Jamaica

8. any hobbies? Ryan: golf, watching the Cubs he's also an assistant cheif with our local fire department, MB: scrapbooking reading We both spend a LOT of time watching our boys play highschool sports

9. what do you do for a living? Ryan: delivery driver for restaurants, MB: Title 1 Elementary Math specilaist

10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! Three boys Jeremy 20, Dillon 16, Clint 15

11. favorite television shows? Ryan "Deadliest Catch" and anything on ESPN, MB: What Not to Wear, Dr. Phil

12. most recent movie and how was it? Semi Pro it was pretty funny

13. what are you doing tonight? Getting our middle son off to basketball camp at the Univ of Iowa, then grill out for supper

14. favorite food? Ryan: Steak and Potatoes, MB: Chicken, grilled asparagus

15. favorite drink? Ryan: Coors Light Segrems 7 & 7, MB: Margaritas on the rocks, Mike's light Hard Lemonade

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? Ryan: Corvette, MB: perky boobs

17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? Ryan: No, MB: two one small heart upper left breast with an R in it. Tramp stamp with waves, palm tree, flipflops and my 3 boys initials worked into it. I LOVE this tatoo!

18. What is your favorite kind of music? Classic Rock, Mary Beth also likes a lot of top 40 pop stuff.....Ryan not so much

19. If you had one wish, what would it be? Happy healthy family that was finacially comfortable

20. Strangest pet you ever had? We've only ever had one pet, our black lab Marley (named after Bob Marley)

3. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    1. Name(s), Kathleen & Greg

2. both are 40

3. were are you from Michigan

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Married 22 years (yes I was a child bride!)

5. How many times to TTR? 1

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. We love the sexy pool

7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? Dominican Republic and many times to different parts of Mexico

8. any hobbies? We both have motorcycles, sportbikes not harleys.

9. what do you do for a living? Greg is a cabinetmaker/carpenter and I am a Reginal manager for affordable apartments for low income families

10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! 1 - Jessica 17 years old

11. favorite television shows? Greg and I are sports nuts so anything sports.

12. most recent movie and how was it? The Happening - it was ok.

13. what are you doing tonight? Making the big Sunday dinner

14. favorite food? Greg - Italian and I love Thai

15. favorite drink? Bud light or Rum Bombs - cocunut rum and pepsi light (or diet)
    16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? We would both love a boat

17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? GReg - no. Kat - one on right should blade of a rose vine and a heart.

18. What is your favorite kind of music? Classic Rock and top 40

19. If you had one wish, what would it be? To be happy and healthy

20. Strangest pet you ever had? White Fang - he was stray we picked up and he was a white german shepard. He was a strange dog - he thought he was human - no really.

21. What is the one place you would like to visit before you die and why? I would love to go to Asia - the difference in the cultures is why I would like to visit.

4. Deleted member 9443

Deleted member 9443 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name(s), James & Carrie

2. Late 20's

3. Ontario Canada

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Married 4 years

5. How many times to TTR? 2

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. Watching pool games, events at night, restaurants, beach volleyball, sexy pool - pretty much everything!

7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? VEGAS BABY!! 3 x times year and cancun for 2 weeks in NOV

8. any hobbies? Sports, gym, travelling

9. what do you do for a living? We both work for a bank.

10. kids? how many? ages? no kids

11. favorite television shows? Desparate Housewives, Big Brother, sports

12. most recent movie and how was it? The Love Guru - funny in parts - not really recommended - JT rules!

13. what are you doing tonight? Playing poker and watching TV

14. favorite food? Italian and Mexican

15. favorite drink? Beer, tequila sunrise, vodka 7

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? Fancy car

17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? Nope

18. What is your favorite kind of music? R&B, 80's

19. If you had one wish, what would it be? To retire in Mexico - NOW

20. Strangest pet you ever had? No pets for us!

21. What is the one place you would like to visit before you die and why? Going to Europe for our 5 year anniversary in May.

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Yes..Angi...Tried that site for a year...No luck..lol... :D Angi..you have a nice idea here...It's nice to meet everyone... :D

6. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kat and Greg...I'd like to hear more about the human German Shepherd!

7. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes..Angi...Tried that site for a year...No luck..lol... An

Ice - Try eHarmony. I had lots of luck with the site. It's where Joanne and I met

8. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1- Names Roy and Joanne
    2 Ages Roy 56 Joanne 55
    3 Roy born Chicago, lived in Boston for 15 years now in NJ outside Phil. Joanne - Born and raised in Phil area
    4 - Married for 7 months. I was widowed Joanne divorced we met through eHarmony 2 years ago.
    5- June 13 - 20 was our 1st time to TTR
    6 - Favorite part of TTR was the atmosphere and everyone having a fun time
    7 - I've traveled to several of the islands, Kenya, Costa Rica, PDC and fairly extensively through the US. Joanne has traveled to many of the islands and throughout the US
    8 - Hobbies Roy _ Boston sports fan - Joanne Yoga
    9 - Roy Drug dealer ( Ops manager for a drug wholesaler ) Joanne - Computer analyst
    10 - Kids - Roy 3 sons 31, 30 and 26, 2 grandsons and another on the way. Joanne - No kids
    11- Favorite tv - Roy 2 1/2 men, Aerican Idol, Baseball, Joanne - Greys
    12 - Hate to say it bu Sex and the City. I figure it's my get out of jail free card when I get Joanne mad.
    13 - Since it's a Monday night. Going to meet for a workout then Grilling some Salmon on the grill
    14 - Favorite foor- Both seafood
    15 - Favorite drink - Roy Rum and diet coke Joanne - Chardonay
    16 - Lust for a boat and a house on the shore
    17 - Tatoos- Neither of us has one. Felt like a minority when we where at TTR
    18 - Music - Rock and roll. Saw Steely Dan last Saturday night Eagles in a couple of weeks
    19 - Wish for continued good health for both of us and our families
    20 - Stangest pet - Iguana when my sons were teenagers
    21 - Place to visit - I promised Joanne we would go to Italy (Tuscany). Have to fit it in around our trips to TTR

9. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    questions

1. Name(s),: Jim
    2. age range: 29
    3. were are you from: Rhinebeck NY..about an hour north of NYC
    4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) : Single (now)
    5. How many times to TTR? :7
    6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. : THe people, the beer and relaxing
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? Florida, Little Corn Island in Nicarogua (my friend runs a resort there, very nice if anyone wants complete peace and quiet and just hammocks on the beach.
    8. any hobbies?: I play a lot of sports
    9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!): Sales & Marketing
    10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos!: Daughter 3 years old
    11. favorite television shows: Discover Channel, Family Guy, The First 48
    12. most recent movie and how was it? The Bucket List (loved it)
    13. what are you doing tonight? Baseball Game
    14. favorite food? : Steak
    15. favorite drink? : Beer, Coffee
    16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? : a mail order bride ha ha ha

10. joannanchuck

joannanchuck Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name(s), Joanna and Chuck
    2. age range 33 and 32
    3. were are you from Philadelphia area, but we now live in metro DC
    4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Dating since we were 16 and 17 married for 10 years 5/30
    5. How many times to TTR? Never been yet!
    6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. Looking forward to DRINKING!!
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? St. Thomas
    8. any hobbies? Hobbies??
    9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!) My husband works in Iraq (he was army) 9-10 months out of the year. He works in intelligence...and I am a stay at home mom
    10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! 3 kids...8 year old twin girls Madeleiene and Grace and 3 year old girl Colleen (nickname Charley)
    11. favorite television shows Bachelorette
    12. most recent movie and how was it? Kung Fu Panda....ok
    13. what are you doing tonight? hangin out w/the kids
    14. favorite food? any kind of salad
    15. favorite drink? strawberry daiquiri
    16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? new car (I just got one last year!)

Joanna
    TTR Aug 28-31

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice