Lets get to know each other! (better!)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for playing guys!

Nordie girl...you two look too flippin young to be married 10 years! I mean I see your ages but I was sure you all were younger than that from your photo! I love it you are too young to have kids! LOL! I had 4 by your ages! :p

Ice thanks for spending your evening answering questions for me! :wink: My boy wants to see Hulk. Hate that they make all these dang movies that will appeal to a 7 year old boy PG 13. Do you think it is ok? I am pretty lieniant about ones that are about super heros as they appeal to him so much. I know I have heard of scrapple but I cant remember what it is but if I am remembering correctly it didnt sound to appealing. :p Will be googeling to refresh the memory. After all if you came to MN I would have to make your favorite food....if it dosent make me barf! :p

2. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kathy...somehow I missed that the tats were on your ass! Lowrider (did you meet him?) has a tat that says "nice shoes" across his whole ass! Got me a photograph of that! :p

I have 3 tats. First one on my left chest above my breast. It is just a small heart with a tiny flower. Second one is my "tramp stamp" it is a butterfly and if you look close enough you will see that the body is formed with the letters of my name. Third is on my right foot going up my ankle. It is five ladybugs each with my kids first and middle initals starting with my son who passed in birth order. My kids like to show everyone where they are.

You two have a regular zoo at your house! My Ashlyn would LOVE it! She is an animal lover and wants to be a vet when she grows up. :)

3. tigers79monkey

tigers79monkey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    answers

Count me in Angie"

1. Mark
    2. 46
    3. Oklahoma City
    4. divorced
    5. TTR virgin
    6. looking forward to relaxing, and enjoying all the beautiful sites.
    7. Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, San Diego, Denver, Philidelphia,Las Vegas
    and Alantic City.
    8. Love all sports, Football is my favorite
    9. I work for Carrier/Bryant Air conditioning
    10. no kids
    11. It was friday night lights, I am still "pissed off" that they took it off!
    12. The Bucket List" I watched it this morning and I loved it
    14. A good steak is hard to beat
    15. Cold Beer, Cranberry Margaritta
    16. I Lust for a 20 something "Super Model" but don't want to spend the
    money on her !!!
    17. Tattoo on my right arm, a tiger with wings
    18. What is your favorite kind of music? Classic Rock is mine

4. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name(s),Terri and George (that's not George in the pic, it's my dog Eddie)

2. age range me 44 George 46

3. were are you from Haverhill, Massachusetts

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) been together 11 years, married for 8

5. How many times to TTR? it will be our 7th time in September. We went for the first time for our honeymoon

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. Chinos! Actually, everyone who works there is great. Also, I can't think of anywhere else where everyone is so friendly. It doesn't matter what you look like or who you are.

7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? Sad, but we have only been to Mexico....we love it

8. any hobbies? George likes to paintball, jetski, and he used to scuba dive. I'm more of a homebody

9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!) I'm an optician. I've been at my job for over 12 years. George just switched jobs. He is an energy auditor.

10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! George has 4, I have a daughter, Shannon, who is my best friend and loves George to death! She has a little girl, Samantha, who is the light of our lives. She is legally blind, and autistic. She makes us laugh at some of the things that come out of her mouth. Shannon is also pregnant with #2!

11. favorite television shows George like the Dedliest Catch. I like Family Guy, and Hell's Kitchen

12. most recent movie and how was it?OMG...I can't remember...

13. what are you doing tonight? I don't believe we have plans. It's rainy here today

14. favorite food? anything Italian or Mexican

15. favorite drink? vodka, beer, tequila..... George isn't much of a drinker, until he gets to TTR!

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? I want a lot of things.....

17. I have a sun and moon on the back of my neck, and the moon, heart and clouds on my ankle. George has 4 I think, all some sort of dragons.

18. George likes rock, I like just about every type of music

19. If you had one wish, what would it be?

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Angi...The Hulk movie i feel is fine...No nudity.. some cursing but with all the things Hulk destroying... I don't think he'll even notice...LOL...Alot of things blowing up and being shot at. Hulk also fights an one SUPER hulk like guy...But if you go with him..it would be cool...I know down here. he can get in with a parent...LOL... :lol:

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I like Motown and Elivis...LOL...

I dream of meeting some one who i'm compatablie with...lol... And having money to join my retirement...LOL...

7. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    1. Name(s), Dale and Cherri
    2. age range 46 - 50
    3. were are you from Georgia
    4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) Married 14 years
    5. How many times to TTR? Three
    6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. People and atmosphere
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? Colorado, Florida, Tennessee
    8. any hobbies? Camping, Hunting, Fishing Cherri - Shopping
    9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!) Dale - Paramedic/firefighter Cherri - Medical Clinic Administrator
    10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! Two - boys - 21,23
    11. favorite television shows Dale - Discovery, History Channel Cherri - LMN
    12. most recent movie and how was it? The Bucket List - Okay
    13. what are you doing tonight? Cherri :roll:
    14. favorite food? Seafood
    15. favorite drink? Dale - Crown and sprite Cherri - Greygoose Martini, Washington Apple
    16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? Dale - Harley Cherri - Larger Diamond Ring
    17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? Dale - Maltese Cross rt shoulder Cherri - cherries, rt lower abdomen
    18. What is your favorite kind of music? Classic Rock, Country
    19. If you had one wish, what would it be? Win the lottery :shock:
    20. Strangest pet you ever had? [​IMG]

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mark! LOL @ the 20 something model! Maybe if you only kept her for a day or two it wouldnt be so expensive...take photos and the memories can last a while! :lol:

We rented The Bucket List a while ago! I loved that movie. I cried. Of course I LOVE anything Morgan Freeman is in. He seems to get some awesome movies! I could watch The Shawshank Redemption a million times.

Terri congrats on the new baby coming! You will have to give us the details when she/he gets here! I LOVE babies! I think we will certainly need photos and if you get some closeups of the feet and little hands oh I love those parts! (ok is anyone wondering WHY I have four kids? LOL!) And some with the big sissy too!
    :D :D :D

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ice I sorta figured as much. I think anywhere you can get into PG 13 with a parent but I still have to wonder why they couldnt leave the swearing out so it is rated PG. Do they NOT know that Hulk will appeal to a kid my son's age? Does the swearing ADD anything to the movie. For me and my family...well I swear like a sailor so obviously that isnt going to stop him from seeing it. I just feel bad for kids who have more uptight parents! :roll: LOL! I think we will wait for video tho. I try to see movies that appeal to ALL the kids if we are going to the theater.

And you will find someone compatable, just keep the faith up! I met G online. The site is totally free it's called plentyoffish.com maybe you could check it out! (I should say it was free back then who knows if they dont have "uprades" now like all the other sights. There were no charges for anything when I met him!)

10. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My favorite music is mostly stuff in the top 40's. But get a few drinks in my and I will dance to anything! :p

My wish is to be able to raise my kids into happy, healthy adults.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice