Lets get to know each other! (better!)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So tell me about you... :D We always talk about Temptations and stuff surrounding that but this forum is also for "getting to know one and other" so lets do that! (can anyone say Angi is currently avoiding housework and sitting in front of the computer now? :lol: )

1. Name(s),
    2. age range
    3. were are you from
    4. married/ single/ dating. (how long)
    5. How many times to TTR?
    6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too.
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot?
    8. any hobbies?
    9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!)
    10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos!
    11. favorite television shows
    12. most recent movie and how was it?
    13. what are you doing tonight?
    14. favorite food?
    15. favorite drink?
    16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on?
    17. make up a question of your own and everyone has to answer it (so each person posting there should be one more question to answer than the previous!)

Ok who is game? When we are all done are resident psychologist will analyze you and I come get you and lock you up in my hospital if it is deemed needed! :p

2. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    noone? :cry: I will do mine in just a minute! Then maybe someone else will follow. :cool:

3. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok waiting for some recent photos of the kids upload in order to brag!

1. I am Angi (the angel! :lol: ) and my bf is Garland
    2. I am early 30's he is early 40's (ha ha ha I am younger! tho you could never tell his age!)
    3. I am from Minneapolis, MN and have been my whole life. G moved here from Nebraska but has moved around some.
    4. G and I have been together for almost 3 years. We have been talking about getting married but it is on hold until things get settled here.
    5. We got home from our second trip on June 1. Loved it!
    6. I like the relaxed attitude of all the people. Seems everyone can get along and party together there. No one cares if you are skinny or fat, rich or poor, ugly or pretty. Everyone seems to just let the troubles fade away and enoy each other's company.
    7. I dont get to travel too often. We take some driving trips with the kids last year to WI dells and also to IA. Thinking of WI Dells again or black hills/Mt Rushmore this year. I have never been. I have been to Vegas twice, AZ and OR. LOVED Vegas. Would go back again in a heartbeat tho if I could choose I would prefer TTR since babysitters are an issue and I dont get to go by myself often may as well choose the favorite place! Garland travels often for work so he has been many places. Wish I could see the world with him...when the kids are grown I will!
    8. Photography and scrapbooking are my main hobies. I have gotten into cupcake decorating too. Fun to make something edible and you become very popular! I also like most things "crafty" and reading.
    9. I am a Registered Nurse on a medical unit in a hospital. So basically I am a "jack of all trades" nurse. We take what they throw at us and have to know a little about everything. I love my work and find it very rewarding especially when I see a patient come in very ill and they leave so much better they appreciate all the kind care we give.
    10. 4 kids. Dayinaira (13), Ashlyn (9), Isaiah (7, my lone boy!) and Ainsley (almost 5, we call her *stinkerbelle* or *stinkerdoodle* for a REASON! LOL!) will check to see how those photos are coming along in a minute! G has 3 kids of his own also his boys are 20 and 21 and his daughter is 11. We are a Brady Bunch plus 1 you could say! We usually just say we have 7 kids if the both of us are together, you should see people's faces! :lol:
    11. I like What Not to Wear (when I loose about 20 more pounds SOMEONE is nominateing me to be on this show!), Say Yes to the Dress, Ace of Cakes and all the judge shows on daytime! LOL! I will watch most anything on TLC, HGTV and Food Network. My kids and I LOVE all the Food Network Challenges! We watch them together and pick our favorites.
    12. Kung Fu Panda (of course...I have kids!) it was cute. The message was AWESOME! I am dying to see Wall-E and have been for a long time. I think it is out. May have to see it tomorrow.
    13. Going to my Mom's for dinner. Maybe cards or something with her too. I actually better get my butt in gear!
    14. hmmm this is difficult. I LOVE food! I would say anything breakfast! YUMMO! I am a simple gal I guess! LOL! If I had to pick something more specific it would be Benihana and I always order the Sameri Triple with fried rice. If you have never been to Benihana go! NOW!
    15. Alcoholic I like Grey Goose and Cran or Mikes hard Cranberry Lemonade. Tho when I am out I usually will order a strawberry or POM Margarita. I wont say "no" to any fruity drink, bonus points if it is a fun color! :D Non alcoholic...Pepsi in a can (yes I have ISSUES!) or a nice tart lemonade.
    16. There are two Coach bags in this catagory, one is over 400 and the other over 700. I have one that was right around 300 and that is my limit and I still feel guilty about that one sometimes and I bought it over 3 years ago. (incidently it is the only purse that I have had that long that still looks good as new, so it is worth it to spend the money if you get a classic style) The other thing is the Digital Rebel xti. (swoon Kathy!) I have a nice film SLR and I know it does the trick just fine but there is *something* about having the *best*
    17. If you could go anywhere for a month (but not TTR) and see it where would it be and why?
    * I would say on a trip through Europe. The main places I want to see are France, England, Italy and Spain. So maybe a week in each. The places in Europe seem to have so much history! I just want to see it all and to get there takes so long from here so I would like to spend a good deal of time there once I made the flight. Maybe when the kids become adults I will take a long journey there! If I couldnt do that I would also love to take a road trip across America and see some historical and interesting sites here in our own great country. If I didnt loose my mind while doing so it would be SO cool to do with the kids!

4. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [/url]http://flickr.com/photos/angibaby/2619416560/

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok someone has to help me figure out what I am doing wrong. :cry:

Also why is NOONE playing with me..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

6. nordie girl

nordie girl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! Now can you tell me HOW you did that? :?

Come on...just do one at a time. :D or two. :D

8. nordie girl

nordie girl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is my secret, Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1. Richie and Alicia,
    2. 31
    3. Allover. She Colorado, Florida, ME New York,Florida
    4. married 10 years, Anniversary was 06/20
    5. How many times to TTR? We are TTR Virgins
    6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too.--Relaxing
    7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? Florida is always nice
    8. any hobbies? We do quite a bit of Autox and enjoy long drives
    9. what do you do for a living?Whatever makes Money, Just sold our business and are gainfully unemployed :)
    10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! Too young for that :)
    11. favorite television shows, Me, how its made and anything on Spike. Her, What not to wear :( Hopefully to be Channel 12
    13. what are you doing tonight? Mexican and Sangrias
    14. favorite food? All of them???
    15. favorite drink? Woodford Bourbon on the rocks splash of coke

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    OK...So the game begins..LOL...
    1..Tom
    3..Bensalem PA
    4..Divorced
    5..One time...Loved it..LOL..
    6..Liked meeting new people
    7..Aruba twice..St Thomas.once..Punta Canta..once...Jamicia..once...Barbados...once...Las vegas..once...Orlando..11 times...LOL...
    8...I like going to the movies when possible..
    9..Truck driver
    10...NO....Long story..another time...
    11...Discovery Channel or Speed channel or FX
    12..Hulk..I thought it was very good
    13...Filling out questions for Angi...LMAO!!
    14...Scrapple..If you don't know..Then don't ask...LOL...
    15..Beer...LOL...
    16...Sorry..Bland :(
    17...Australia..Would like to see the real Outback...LOL...
    18.. No tattoos...Want to get one of my friend TAZ...lol...

10. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Name(s), Kathy & Gary Mastrangelo

2. age range 50 & 60

3. were are you from Near Regina, Saskatchewan Canada. We live in the beautiful Qu'appelle Valley with our 3 house cats, 1 outside cat, 3 outside dogs and our new baby puppy Joey (got him for our granddaughter)

4. married/ single/ dating. (how long) We are married for 9 years now though we have been together for 15 years.

5. How many times to TTR? 2 hoping to make it 3 this fall

6. Favorite part of TTR or if havent went yet what are you most looking forward too. The entertainment people and all the staff that make you feel so welcome and so at home. Also all the wonderful people that you meet from all over the world and make friends with.

7. any other traveling you do? if so where is your favorite other spot? Have not done a lot of other travelling. Been to Las Vegas where we got married. But I would have to say other than TTR our favorite place to be is home. I think we live in one of the most beautiful spots in the world.

8. any hobbies? Gary and I love woodworking and gardening. I also love all kinds of handworking (knitting, crocheting, sewing, cross stitch)

9. what do you do for a living? (love it or it pays the bills and for TTR!) I am employed by Canada Post but currently on disability. Gary is retired from a mine in Northern Canada where he worked for 30 years. Gary is currently starting a new business selling a product that we really believe in. I am currently taking a course in how to do gel nails.

10. kids? how many? ages? bonus points for photos! We have 7 children between the 2 of us. Gary has a son 37, son 35 and daughter 32. I have a daughter 27, twin boys 26 and a daughter 24. We also have wonderful grandchildren who we love to pieces.

11. favorite television shows I love all the CSI shows and anything on National Geographic or Animal Planet, Gary loves the cooking channel and also National Geographic. We love watching TLC and HGTV also. Though come summer we don't watch any TV at all.

12. most recent movie and how was it? I watched 10,000 BC on the airplane on the way home from Cancun and I really liked it.

13. what are you doing tonight? Answering all the questions that Angi posted and posting and checking out this website while sucking back a cool one. after that I will probably play a couple of computer games and go to sleep.

14. favorite food? Spaghetti

15. favorite drink? Beer

16. something you lust for but dont want to spend the money on? A McClaren or some such sport car that really really moves, love cars and I love speed.

17. Do you have a tatoo? If yes where and what? Yes both Gary and I have tatoos. We got them in Cancun on our butts and they say "Nice Shoes" with the Temptation apple logo underneath.[/b]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice