Less worried we'll be bored!

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by summerbum, Feb 4, 2014.

1. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    My thought was, even if it's made up, it's going to make some of the quieter guests think twice about booking. :partyhorn:

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Less worried we'll be bored!

I have to admit when I read this i thought. "Summerbum's" name is Less, and why is he worried about these good reviews?

3. Msnisha

Msnisha Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry! Forgot to attach the review :) Again...I LOVE everything this reviewer HATED about GOV! Glad things are heating up and getting fun! Countdown: T-minus 106 days!!!

OASIS RESORTS SHOULD HAVE NEW MANGEMENT STARTING AT THE CEO
    My husband and I were transfered to this resort along with my brother in law and his wife after being denied a room at grand oasis tulum which is a "calm" resort but we never got to enjoy that! Instead we ended up here where we would have NEVER even thought to stay at this place.
    So my break down is.....
    *Sian kaan suites are cheesy musky moldy rooms (our clothing was still damp when we came home from the room) with huge stupid "erotic" pictures on half the wall.. the tub outside is nice but everyone can see you or they can THROW COLD WATER DOWN ON YOU from the balconys like what happen to me. It should be covered somehow...the shower in the room goes from burning hot to freezing cold (easy fix and cheap but they dont care) also the beds outside the room are nice to but the sun doesnt hit them till late day
    *beach chair game was EVERYDAY...they dont have enough chairs so people out towels out early and then save them till they are ready to use it...... LAME!
    *the main pool is spring breakish with topless women taking shots off eachothers breasts who are not at the age to be acting like so some of the topless women just wanted attention and would stand around to look "hot"...LAME!
    * resort turned into Temptation like resort but it was so CHEESY from foam party to fetish party and then the stripper shows were sooooo LAME!
    *most bartenders made crappy drinks EXCEPT for Jose at the coyete bar he made great drinks
    *only 1 bar open after 10 pm so you had to watch the cheesy erotic shows
    *front desk never helps or answers the phone....LAME
    *beach towels were not always available
    *food was nothing great always the same in the buffet and the servers were running all over the place and it was hard to get a drink
    The only good thing is the beach the water is beautiful and calm with no waves
    And Jose at the coyete bar

4. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

LOL well I guess we won't have to worry about running into these people LOL nor would I imagine I have to worry about them showing up at TTR... ah what a relief...LOL

5. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    The louder and rowdier all CCC peps are at GOV they will have no excuse but to make it the party zone we all want and need.

More party people equal more money for them and more chairs around the pool for us to agree and disagree about

If we build it, they will come!

6. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    That's the best review ever! Exactly what we are looking for!

7. AW

AW Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, about the shadiness of TripAd, alot of the recent reviews like the one above were written by people who have quite a few contributions to TA. Does that make them more credible or does that make them less credible since they could be being paid to make certain reviews for the different resorts? In no way am I saying that GOV endorses that, I'm just curious what everyone thinks. I guess I'm an eternal optimist and always see the good that I want to see (meaning that GOV is coming around :partytime::3some::beer4::headbanger::lotsofmichaelfs:

8. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Good to hear. The last few reviews on expedia have been positive also. As for loungers........might just stop at walmart for a couple folding beach chairs to have as our own.......just as back up......could leave them for the next CCC group.

The review copied on this thread is worrisome though........."topless women taking shots off each other's breasts"........."topless women wanted attention and would just stand around to look hot". Hope they reapplied some lotion after the body shots lol......don't want to burn the tata's. Speaking of lotion........is there any that are tasteless? There should be........a good shot off of the fun flesh tastes great as it is.

9. crissynchris

crissynchris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    GASP! Doing shots of off BARE breasts??? lol...

10. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Thanks for posting that, Mnisha! It's just what I've been hoping to see! Apparently I am going to be totally LAME when I get there!:icon_wink:

--Laura

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice