Lenghth TR - Aug15-21

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by erinandcolin, Aug 22, 2012.

1. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    [QUOTE)
    Overall resort was clean and swarming with staff - generally being productive. This place is what it is - it's loud, it's juvenile, it's cheap, it's crass and it's fun.[/QUOTE]

I love this description. In the past it was always a frat party for adults, but this may be better still!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I rather fuzzily think I remember actually meeting y'all on White Dress Shirt night, the 15th,, right? Glad yoou had a great time! Totally agree with the take around the pool, though we didn[t not the bartender service this time since we had Jaime (pronounced Hymie) and his invisibile ninja sidekick/partner. Pool vibe by the staff was low, the party people provided the real entertainment.

3. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Since I needed to buy a Cowboy hat for the theme night. I (Steve) am going to be rockin a waterproof suede hat all week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice