Leblanc Spa & Resort

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cancun "FUN", Feb 23, 2008.

1. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are traveling to the Leblanc Spa & Resort on March 21st and would like feedback on the resort and amenities. Has anyone stayed at this adults only location?

2. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We did not stay there so I cannot give you an accurate descrition on what that experience would be like from a first person perspective. However the reports from people are mostly favorable, with the occasional mention that the resort hosts large convention groups and at times this can cause overcrowding situations. What I can say from my own experience is that the site inspection tour left me wanting to stay there at some point. There is a very modern feel but it is not cold and impersonal like many modern style resorts. The food (I had duck, steak and shrimp for a fair sample of cuisine), all were incredible, with only the top quality meats, deserts, beverages and service.

Congratulations, you will have a wonderful time at Le Blanc I am sure,
    212eric
    CANCUN TOP 100

3. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Eric, thank you!!

Eric, thank you for insight and information regarding the Leblanc resort. Yes, I have seen pictures and have read reviews but, it's always good to hear from other sources so thank you!!

Thank you for rating the food but, how woudl you rate the bar service? At the other Palace Resorts the bar servive is pretty good so i would assume the drinks and beverages would be top shelf?

Thanks once again.

Ralph

4. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed here two years ago and I can easily say that it is the most luxurious and posh hotel I've ever seen or stayed at. They will absolutely spoil you rotten. The food, the pool, the top shelf liquors from around the world, the personal butler, the room/bed, etc., etc., etc., I mean unbelievable. The only down-side (for me anyway) is that it is very, very QUIET!!! You may not want to stay here if you are looking for fun activities, a party atmosphere, or excitement. If you and your loved one are planning a romantic, luxurious get away...you cannot go wrong here. LeBlanc is the real deal!

DaveT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice