Leaving in less than 24 hours!!!! A couple quick questions..

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, May 21, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Postcards...how long do they take to get back to the states typically? Do they have them right in the lobby gift shop? How much does it cost to send them to the states? And can they send them for me at the lobby desk? I am gone for 10 nights and need to send the kids a "I am thinking of you...glad you are NOT here!(HA HA HA HA) notes to get to them about on day 5.

Jeez there was SOMETHING else I wanted to ask too (not about postcards!) but I cant remember! I need a drink.... :D Maybe it will come to me! LOL!

See you "late" May folks by the sexy pool! :D

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd forget about sending the post cards. You'd be lucky if they got delivered inside of 3 months!

There is no way in hell your kids would get them before you got back home or anytime soon after your arrival.....

Michelle

3. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Leaving in less than 24 hours!!!! A couple quick questio

We should be down by the pool by about 2pm or so on saturday

4. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh dang it! I bet they think I forgot about them! LOL! I dont want to call too much as it costs my cell 1.49 per minute. :roll:

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See ya there! :D

6. lowrider86

lowrider86 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    We just get them and bring them back

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mail something from the airport while you are still in the states :D

Talina

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be getting some to bring back (I scrapbook and I fill in with them...I take pretty good photographer but I am no professional) BUT I was thinking they would be excited to recieve some mail from Mommy while she was gone so long.

I was also thinking like you Talina, maybe doing on my layover. The BUT to that is then it isnt from where Mom is. Unless I just wrote up letters and mailed them from there instead of postcards. They would like that too I guess... :D If I am going to do that I better get a move on writing them.

My younger kids are still at the age when they get a kick out of Mom. LOL! So I just thought since I am getting such a long break from them I could brighten their day. My oldest would pretend she is "too cool" for her's but I know secretly she will like I am thinking of her too.

For all my previous vacations their Dad took care of them but he is a "butt" and wont do it anymore. So this time they are with MY Dad who is officially "retired" and they may be a bit lonesome.

Oh well. They know they are loved! :D

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it is 3:40 am on the day of departure. Anyone wanna venture a guess as to how much sleep I got? :roll:

Yeah, that is right folks, pretrip anxiety is setting in and I havent slept ONE wink. Oh well isnt the old saying something like "I can rest when I am dead?" LOL! Nervous about leaving the kiddos for so long and with my Dad no less! Ha ha ha! You should see the packet of "info" papers I left for him and they arent even close to babies! :lol: I guess I like these "brats" more than I thought! (that was only half joking :lol: )

Anyways I am ready to roll except makeup and my sweetie is on his way to pick us up to go to the airport.

See ya at the pool...have my drink ready. I need it! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice